List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Lying, Lying Jade!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lying, Lying Jade!

Started by chocatai23 at 2006/10/14 02:10PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/15 10:01AM, Views: 346, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2006/10/14 02:10PM
    Lying, Lying Jade!
    chocatai23

Didn't we all know that Jade wasn't really pregnant? I knew she was a homewrecker from the beg! She need to just find her own man!

#2   2006/10/14 02:27PM
    Re: Lying, Lying Jade!
    hrshane

We knew she was lying ,either she was and it was'nt Wills or she was'nt.Know we know how she got the peepee she stole it that morning along with the pic of someone baby.

#3   2006/10/14 02:30PM
    chocatai23

Quote hrshane: We knew she was lying ,either she was and it was'nt Wills or she was'nt.Know we know how she got the peepee she stole it that morning along with the pic of someone baby.

oh I missed that episode! She stole someone pee and Pic?

#4   2006/10/14 02:37PM
    hrshane

Yes the day I think it was wed. She took a pee test to prove she was having a baby for Gwen and Will.Gwen left she showed a new test went to the bathroom and then came out w/ ayes result .so she had to have got that at the obgyn's office that morning with the pic. of the baby.

#5   2006/10/14 02:43PM
    chocatai23

Quote hrshane: Yes the day I think it was wed. She took a pee test to prove she was having a baby for Gwen and Will.Gwen left she showed a new test went to the bathroom and then came out w/ ayes result .so she had to have got that at the obgyn's office that morning with the pic. of the baby.

oh wow! she is so sneaky!

#6   2006/10/14 02:47PM
    hrshane

Yes and to think she might really be Roses kid which means we are stuck with her.

#7   2006/10/14 03:21PM
    chocatai23

Quote hrshane: Yes and to think she might really be Roses kid which means we are stuck with her.

Rose,Lily's sister?!? Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#8   2006/10/15 10:00AM
    Natalie

I don't think she is really Rose's child. It's a new story. So, It won't be here really. We will see.

#9   2006/10/15 10:01AM
    Natalie

Quote chocatai23:
    Quote hrshane: We knew she was lying ,either she was and it was'nt Wills or she was'nt.Know we know how she got the peepee she stole it that morning along with the pic of someone baby.

oh I missed that episode! She stole someone pee and Pic?

eewww. Someone else's pee.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list