List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: why did will kill rose

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

why did will kill rose

Started by sweetcheeks2146 at 2006/10/13 09:59PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/19 04:24PM, Views: 901, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/10/13 09:59PM
    why did will kill rose
    sweetcheeks2146

I am confused i must havent been watching when this happened can soemone fill me in as tooo what happened?

#2   2006/10/14 03:03AM
    Re: why did will kill rose
    seeemilywrite

Will killed Rose because he thought that when Rose married Paul she would take him away from him. At the time Paul and Will were very close.

#3   2006/10/14 07:41AM
    sugar543_99

also Barbara was involved in all of that, Will was only 12 or something like that when it all happened. Barbara didnt want Paul to marry Rose, and she was trying to break them up, and wasnt expecting her to die

#4   2006/10/14 10:18AM
    courtney1988

Okay now i'm confused :P i'm pretty sure Barbra poisoned Rose and DID mean to kill her because she wanted her away from Paul, So she burried all the evidence in "Pauls" Casket, and she Blamed it on Will saying he was so young and it was an accident so she didn't go to jail

#5   2006/10/14 12:33PM
    hrshane

Will put poison in Roses mouthwash he thought it would just make her sick .he wanted her to live so paul would never leave him barbara tried to take the blame then tried to run with will .But either hal or paul stopped her at the plane spot.Can't remember all the way.Barbara was the cause of his worry so he wanted to make her sick.

#6   2006/10/18 08:57PM
    sweetcheeks2146

so it was barbaras fault well how come no one got into trouble? So is this why we never see ineraction with lily and babara? im really confused about this. Oh yea and rose was with paul?

#7   2006/10/19 09:45AM
    Natalie

It was an accident> Will just wanted to make Rose sick. He was in the Psyc, hospital for a while.

#8   2006/10/19 04:24PM
    cbsfanalways

Quote hrshane: Will put poison in Roses mouthwash he thought it would just make her sick .he wanted her to live so paul would never leave him barbara tried to take the blame then tried to run with will .But either hal or paul stopped her at the plane spot.Can't remember all the way.Barbara was the cause of his worry so he wanted to make her sick.

You are absolutely correct. That isthe way it happened. I think both Hal and Paul showed up when she was trying to flee with Will.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list