List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Library Scene Spoiler Monday (don't read if you don't want to know!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Library Scene Spoiler Monday (don't read if you don't want to know!)

Started by courtney1988 at 2006/10/13 02:29PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/14 12:53PM, Views: 529, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/10/13 02:29PM
    Library Scene Spoiler Monday (don't read if you don't want to know!)
    courtney1988

Luke threatens to tell Will Jade is not pregnant if Jade won't do it herself. So she comes up with a scheme that might just keep Will around. She asks Gwen to meet her in the Library where she stages an "accident" that would cause her to lose the baby. Although she wasn't pregnant all along she plans to pin the accident on Gwen making her feel guilty and Will feeling sorry for her. The accident backfires and a box of files actually do fall on her, Gwen & Will take her to the hospital where the doctors inform the couple she was never pregnant. Meanwhile Holden accomplishes the search for Theresa to find that Theresa is in fact Jade and Jade is Theresa. DNA tests will prove all of this. Later on when Jade/Theresa wakes up in the hospital Lily is at her niece's side and explains how she is a part of their family now. Jade has mixed emotions realizing she's lost Will but gained a whole new family.

The mask is off, you think Jade's evil; Just wait till you meet Theresa.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/13 02:54PM
    #2   2006/10/13 08:39PM
    Re: Library Scene Spoiler Monday (don't read if you don't want to know!)
    zenaerica

Jade can't act. She just need' to die & leave the show.

#3   2006/10/13 09:32PM
    sweetcheeks2146

Oh i hate Jade but its not because she cant act its because she is evil. I am actually starting to like Jade In a hate kind of way if it wasnt for her oakdale would be dull. Just one thing Jade said that she knew Theresa. Does Jade know that she is in fact Theresa?

#4   2006/10/14 12:03AM
    rosestear

If all this is true--(I'm new to this--I don't know if "spoilers" are gossip or the gospel)--then I'm happy for Will and Gwen. Maybe they can resalvage their relationship before Gwen gets too caught up in her freedom or Will gets pulled into Jade. But I don't know how to feel about the Jade/Teresa thing. I was looking forward to a new cute mixed girl to come into town and stir things up.(No racism meant by that-I'm half Italian and Black--so cool to get represented every now and then! But the problem I have is that I don't know how to feel about Jade. On instinct I distrust her, she lies, she steals... but then I see the lost side of her, maybe someone that just needs one person to believe in her to make her good. But then she does have Luke. I really needed a seperate Teresa to maybe make one bad and one good.However at the end of the spoiler they said, like an omen-wait till you meet Teresa. Okay we all need a villian... I was hoping Jade would do a Carly from years ago, be a flimsy villian and flip-flop to good girl with spunk. But if they want to do this, I'll enjoy the ride...

#5   2006/10/14 10:21AM
    courtney1988

haha I agree, but I don't know she makes the show interesting

#6   2006/10/14 10:25AM
    courtney1988

Okay this is where I get confused too. Jade came to town pretending she was Rose's daughter, but I believe she didn't actually know until Lily told her in the hospital (mon episode). But now that she knows it helps her with her plans....apparently her and Blain take orders from a higher power in a different town to make everyone who was a part of Rose's life a living hell. But when Jade doesn't come through they are sending Blain back to the show....

#7   2006/10/14 12:53PM
    hrshane

Quote courtney1988: Okay this is where I get confused too. Jade came to town pretending she was Rose's daughter, but I believe she didn't actually know until Lily told her in the hospital (mon episode). But now that she knows it helps her with her plans....apparently her and Blain take orders from a higher power in a different town to make everyone who was a part of Rose's life a living hell. But when Jade doesn't come through they are sending Blain back to the show....
    Who is blain? there carts where swiched at birth in the nun place right is'nt that what there going with and jade is theresa vice versa .which means that number she gave the girl is still at and probally show up.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list