List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: What will luke do?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What will luke do?

Started by seeemilywrite at 2006/10/13 12:18PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/16 09:32PM, Views: 499, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2006/10/13 12:18PM
    What will luke do?
    seeemilywrite

He knows Jade isn't pregnant now, do you think he'll tell Will or stick by Jade?

#2   2006/10/13 12:24PM
    Re: What will luke do?
    grits1976

I think he will try to do the right thing, but I don't think he will have to. I beleive the right person will let some thing slip. Not Luke someone else. Possibly Dallas.

#3   2006/10/13 01:57PM
    hopingforsom...

I really think it is wrong for Will to stand by Jade now. I mean first of all she lie and she is trying to ruin his marriage. For yes he has slept with her but that doesn't mean that he loves her and I really think that Luke should tell Will. I mean Will has to know that there is no baby so better yet what will Will do after he finds out and not to mention Gwen. I mean Gwen was like a friend to Jade and now I see Gwen going off on Jade and Will get in line.

#4   2006/10/13 02:19PM
    courtney1988

I think Luke will give her a chance to tell Will & Gwen and if she doesn't he'll do it himself but oh man I can't wait to see the library scene monday!

#5   2006/10/13 10:06PM
    sweetcheeks2146

i think that he should tell everybody as soon as possible whose with me?????????

#6   2006/10/15 03:28PM
    hopingforsom...

I know luke and Jade are friends but Jade is never going to tell Will because somehow she is going to manipulative Will because she is lying about the one thing that Gwen can't give Will because she is in love with him. So she will probably blackmail Luke into not telling Will but she is going to milk it all it is worth and drive an wedge between Will and Gwen. So I don't think that Luke should give Jade the benefit of the doubt because he is going to look at Will and Gwen is torn by this and he is going to do the right thing. Or Will and Jade are talking and Maddie is listening.

#7   2006/10/15 03:58PM
    bgiancoli11

Luke is such a good guy and his heart is in the right place. He'll probably give Jade the chance to come clean about her lie. If she doesn't then he'll probably tell Will. It's hard to say though because Luke is in a really bad situation right now. He probably feels loyal to Jade and Will.

#8   2006/10/16 02:58PM
    Clueless

Quote bgiancoli11: Luke is such a good guy and his heart is in the right place. He'll probably give Jade the chance to come clean about her lie. If she doesn't then he'll probably tell Will. It's hard to say though because Luke is in a really bad situation right now. He probably feels loyal to Jade and Will.

Sorry I can not see him having any loyalty to Will when he has constantly help Jade. He wants her to tell Will the truth and yet he allows her to do it in her own time. Come on Luke she already told you that she plans to sleep with Will again and this time get pregnant. The perfect time for him to tell the truth just went and came and what did he do he helped Jade continue the lie.

#9   2006/10/16 09:32PM
    hopingforsom...

I think that it will be too much for him for he will sees Jade lying about the baby and milking it all is worth. I mean i know that she is this obsession over Will but like the songs said there comes a time when everyone needs to move on. Jade needs to realize that Will doesn't love her he loves Gwen and any concern or support or anything will be an imaginery baby. And I think that Luke is going to see a marriage break up by this and I think eventually he will do the right thing or maybe Jade has some sense after all. But after they learn the truth I mean it could really hurt their friendship with Jade and I don't think she wants that. For she is supposed to have this an apartment that they brought for her and not to mention before Gwen find out they were friends. And I think Will is going to find out when he reads a baby book like she is not having morning sickness. I would say that she is sick but not pregnant.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list