List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Jade Is Theresa Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jade Is Theresa Spoiler

Started by courtney1988 at 2006/10/12 11:37PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/13 10:10AM, Views: 892, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/10/12 11:37PM
    Jade Is Theresa Spoiler
    courtney1988

ATWT's Jade is Rose's Daughter

Jade takes drastic measures to cover up her faked pregnancy__ and ends up having the most shocking week of her life on ATWT.

"She thinks, If they're gonna find out that I'm not having a baby, I'll pretend to have an accident, so it'll look like I'm having a miscarriage," explains Elena Goode (Jade). To that end, the desperate girl provokes Gwen into a physical confrontation that turns into a serious__though ironic__injury. "Her faked fall turns into a real accident. She's pummeled when a box full of Oakdale Confidentials falls on her." chuckles Goode. "While this is all happening, Holden finds Theresa [the girl who is supposed to be Rose's Daughter]. It turns out she's had DNA testing; she knows for a fact that she's not related to Rose, They find out from the nuns that some records were switched and that Jade is related."

Upon realizing that Jade really is Roses daughter, Lily rushes to her niece's bedside to break the news. " she wakes up in the hospital and Lily says, You're Rose's Daughter,' "explains the actress, who was just as surprised as her character to learn that the scam Jade tried to pull when she first came to town was actually true. "I really didn't expect that at all. Jade is shocked."

So are Will and Gwen when they learn that Jade was never Pregnant. " Will wants to kill her, so she's like "Hey, you killed my mom. We're even,' laughs Goode. " And Lily actually comes to Jade's rescue with that. She says, 'Everybody's made mistakes, so don't be hard on her,' But I think he still hates her."

So Jade's chances with Will__who celebrates his freedom by recommitting to his Wife--For Now, at least, are destroyed. That's just fine with Goode: " If shes gonna get the family, she can't have the love, too. She should get one thing at a time!"

#2   2006/10/13 05:55AM
    Re: Jade Is Theresa Spoiler
    sexyspicer

I so did not want Jade to be Rose's daughter that totally stinks.

#3   2006/10/13 07:23AM
    hrshane

What are you saying that never happened.are Imissed that day.

#4   2006/10/13 10:10AM
    courtney1988

You didn't miss a day, that's what happens in the future, I believe Oct 24th

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list