List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Is Jade lying

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Jade lying

Started by hopingforsomedailylo at 2006/10/12 03:05PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/13 11:31AM, Views: 410, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/10/12 03:05PM
    Is Jade lying
    hopingforsom...

okay so here is why I think she is lying
    1)Suddenly Will and Gwen are back together at the memorial service the victim of Eve and that is when Jade makes her announcement
    2)She makes up a story that no job and no house Now I am not saying that she didn't fire by Casey but no house where she was staying at that motel that they end up having sex and how do we not know that the owner of it didn't kick her out. I mean she can be lying about that
    She get in an accident and she doesn't care about the baby. That should number one question she ask
    4)She doesn't want Will to come to her appointment and it is just me or did it not like a baby in that sonogram
    5)Now she was sick but she doesn't want to go to the clinic but a lot of people get sick without getting pregnant.
    6)Didn't Will pay for an apartment for her and why is she still hanging around

I mean every since I don't know when she has been constantly trying to be around Will. And another thing if she is really is pregnant then she will know that babies are expensive and she is going to have to get a job or does she want Will to pay everything and she will take all of his money. I mean didn't Will had a trust fund or an inheritance that has a lot of money. For she never once thought about how this is affecting Gwen. For did she has this little attitude when Will say that he wants to be with Gwen or she can't stay here. For I got the most perfect point paint the house pregnant people can't handle the smell that stir up morning sickness. And okay the pregnancy test say pregnant but can't that be a false alarm.

#2   2006/10/12 04:53PM
    Re: Is Jade lying
    Gwen_Will_lover

I've always thought that Jade was lying about this whole ordeal about ahem..."being pregnant". All the signs point that this is just another one of Jade's scheme's to get Will and Gwen broken up. I mean, if you get in an accident and you are pregnant won't you be worried about your baby?? Especially if your going to use it to break up Will and Gwen??. Then she's sick and doesn't want to go to the doctor, she doesn't want Will to go to the doctor's appoitment. It just all just shows that Jade's a BIG FAT LIAR. I honestly don't like Jade, from the start. I especially don't like her now that she's trying to break up my favorite couple.

#3   2006/10/12 05:36PM
    hrshane

Quote hopingforsomedailylo: okay so here is why I think she is lying
    1)Suddenly Will and Gwen are back together at the memorial service the victim of Eve and that is when Jade makes her announcement
    2)She makes up a story that no job and no house Now I am not saying that she didn't fire by Casey but no house where she was staying at that motel that they end up having sex and how do we not know that the owner of it didn't kick her out. I mean she can be lying about that
    She get in an accident and she doesn't care about the baby. That should number one question she ask
    4)She doesn't want Will to come to her appointment and it is just me or did it not like a baby in that sonogram
    5)Now she was sick but she doesn't want to go to the clinic but a lot of people get sick without getting pregnant.
    6)Didn't Will pay for an apartment for her and why is she still hanging around

I mean every since I don't know when she has been constantly trying to be around Will. And another thing if she is really is pregnant then she will know that babies are expensive and she is going to have to get a job or does she want Will to pay everything and she will take all of his money. I mean didn't Will had a trust fund or an inheritance that has a lot of money. For she never once thought about how this is affecting Gwen. For did she has this little attitude when Will say that he wants to be with Gwen or she can't stay here. For I got the most perfect point paint the house pregnant people can't handle the smell that stir up morning sickness. And okay the pregnancy test say pregnant but can't that be a false alarm.
    She could have some ones pee in the bathroom no one checked I'd would want to watch here pee on the stick.If he has doughts can't he find out when the baby gets here .

#4   2006/10/13 11:31AM
    hopingforsom...

I just saw on TV that the doctor Luke that Jade is not pregnant. Now would Will feels and oh my gosh Maddie was right. She call the clinic because she thought that Jade was lying. And if I was Will and Gwen then I wouldn't be so stupid. I would go to the doctor appointments actually take a pee at her records. And then I would read baby books about pregnant girls. I mean if Jade was a drinker then maybe offer her a drink or I read somewhere about stress and how is harmful to the baby and then stress her up. For I would be on Jade 24/7 until she finally break down and say I am not pregnant or find out myself. I mean seriously what is Jade going to in 9 months when she supposedly be deliver and there was never any baby.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list