List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Why would Simon Hurt Carly?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why would Simon Hurt Carly?

Started by Erin at 2006/10/12 12:48PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/13 07:16AM, Views: 435, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/10/12 12:48PM
    Why would Simon Hurt Carly?
    Erin

I don't get it. Why would Simon hurt Carly so bad by lying to her and claiming that he loves her? Does he want to utterly make a fool of her, or is he really trying to win back Katie, right now I can't stand him because of his obsession with Katie, I like Katie, but she needs to leave him alone so he can move on.....poor Carly, she still loves Jack, so why can't she just leave Simon alone, unless she's finding him gorgeous....and falling in love perhaps? But if Simon doesn't love her, he needs to stop, and let her go....before they both have broken hearts.....

#2   2006/10/12 02:31PM
    Re: Why would Simon Hurt Carly?
    jen24

I think he's doing to Carly is trying to find a way to make more money. Cause if he has to go to a loan shark for money then that means that he is running out. Cause wasn't he suppose to be a millionare now? But Jack and Carly do need to get back together, they make a better couple anyway.

#3   2006/10/13 05:57AM
    sexyspicer

agreed Jack and Carly not Simon and Carly come on lets do this or better yet getter done

#4   2006/10/13 07:16AM
    hrshane

He was rich but dumped all into the apartments. IF lucidia would have helped he would'nt go to the loan shark,I think he likes Carly He will end up in love with her in the end.How will this get Katie back?Katie belongs with Mike simon had his chance.he better live her alone.Jack is dumb for leaving Carly so he deserves it if he falls for simon.I hope she don't but he did it.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list