List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Jade

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jade

Started by hrshane at 2006/10/10 05:57AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/12 02:12PM, Views: 769, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/10 05:57AM
    Jade
    hrshane

I think she is having Dallas's baby .That is what we will find out or some other kids at that lake.Dallas asked her why did'nt you tell me you where having a baby,Remember after the wreck?I guess time will tell.Gwenn should tell her I'm with Will and I'll be the baby's step mommy that would tick her off.

#2   2006/10/10 06:12AM
    Re: Jade
    sexyspicer

I am wondering if Jade had someone else pee for her test adn put it in to say that she did it. It would be no suprise to me

#3   2006/10/10 10:27AM
    seeemilywrite

I thought Dallas asked her why she hadn't told him she was having a baby because he was the one that pulled her out of the car. usually when you're in car accident that is one of the the first things you would mention.

Most of the spoilers ndicate Jade is not really pregnant, I wonder how she is going to fake a trip to the clinic!

#4   2006/10/10 03:40PM
    grits1976

According to today's show very poorly.

#5   2006/10/11 05:31AM
    sexyspicer

I just really wish that the truth would come out

#6   2006/10/11 06:23AM
    Stormygal

I really don't think Jade is pregnant & her lies will come out soon. I personally am sick of the way they use pregnancy as a way to stop couples from being together. Babies should be a HAPPY occasion.....they yse it as desperation on the soaps, it's getting very old & tirig.

#7   2006/10/11 06:31AM
    jen24

i think she'll find someone else to sleep with to get her pregnant and still say its wills just so she can be with him. they need to find her a family that she can fit into so she'll leave everyone elses alone.

#8   2006/10/12 08:39AM
    sexyspicer

LOL wishful thinking

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list