List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: ATWT RUMOR

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

ATWT RUMOR

Started by astheworldturnsmeon at 2011/10/13 10:43PM
    Latest post: 2012/07/22 09:16AM, Views: 3529, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2011/10/13 10:43PM
    ATWT coming back yay! ACCURATE info, dvds+stream
    astheworldtu...

HUGE ATWT fan here, helping to spread Verified info (from soaps.com) @the big news!

First interview with SoapClassics.com President Mark Yates (tons revealed)

SoapClassics.com To Launch Online Streaming Site With AS THE WORLD TURNS In First Quarter 2012, GUIDING LIGHT Likely

Classic Soap Opera GUIDING LIGHT Next to be Released on DVD; SEARCH FOR TOMORROW, ANOTHER WORLD, THE EDGE OF NIGHT & TEXAS May Follow
    You will notice that the company making the DVDS and launching the streams keeps sayng they will make more and more episodes available for us as long as the fans support it! That's why my fan group is spreading the news--that and the fact that there was some inaccurate info spread earlier. Feel free to join us =) this is a day all ATWT and GL fans will treasure forever! GOD BLESS!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/01/03 10:12AM
    #2   2011/11/22 08:23AM
    Re: ATWT coming back yay! ACCURATE info, dvds+stream
    Lillie Snyder2

:) I don't get why the Soap channel doesn't air it starting from the very beginning - you know, reruns ??? I mean they're airing 35 year-old reruns of RYAN"S HOPE !! How in demand can that be ? I just purchased the DVD set for $24.95 from Soapclassics.com. That'll have to do for now ! I was able to see some episodes through You Tube & some soap site but we have no audio on our PC at the moment (something else to drive me a little crazier

#3   2011/11/26 01:59PM
    mermag

It would be great if all of the soaps of the past would come out with DVD box sets. I know alot of people would definitely buy those over any other DVD box sets of comedies or tv dramas. Soaps Rule Forever!!!

#4   2012/07/22 09:16AM
    jimcbecky

i would love to see as the world turns and guiding light come back i have really missed these shows it is not the same i grew up with these shows please bring them back PLEASE

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list