List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Maddie....Teresa??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Maddie....Teresa??

Started by Gwen_Will_lover at 2006/10/09 01:15PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/16 03:46PM, Views: 852, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/09 01:15PM
    Maddie....Teresa?? spoilers
    Gwen_Will_lover

SPOILERS PLEASE DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU WANT TO KNOW.

(I made this a huge space so those who don't want to read, don't need to! ~Chrissi)

I just heard a spoiler that Maddie might be Rose's daughter Tersea. Now at first I was like "what? no she's not. Maddie is Henry's sister" but Henry did once say that he "loved Maddie since the day she was dropped off on their doorstep." After watching today's episode everytime I kept looking at Maddie this idea would pop in my head about her being Teresa. It wouldn't be such a bad thing if she turned out to be Tersea, at least it wouldn't be Jade. I don't know...I'm usually wrong about this things. What do you guys think?? Yay or nay about Maddie being Teresa??

EDITED by Chrissi. Don't forget to add the word spoiler to your title. Not everyone wants to know this information. Read the guidelines.

Modified 5 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/17 06:11AM
    #2   2006/10/09 02:02PM
    Re: Maddie....Teresa??
    seeemilywrite

I posted this spoiler a few days ago... I think its a definite possibility and would definitely stick it to Jade to have Maddie take the family she wants.

#3   2006/10/10 06:14AM
    sexyspicer

that would be so funny... HA HA HA to dumb Jade

#4   2006/10/10 12:17PM
    jen24

I think that maddie would rose's daughter, only because holden had asked jade to help look for her and knowing that jade and maddie don't like each other, but i think that jade will find out it is maddie and end up getting angry about cause she wanted to be a part of the family.

#5   2006/10/10 12:31PM
    Natalie

I don't think Jade is a good one to find rose's daughter. But Maddie as Teresa that would be nice

#6   2006/10/10 03:34PM
    grits1976

I thought Theresa was supposed to be bi-racial, Maddie might be but sure doesn't look the part. Another thing is one of the nuns let it slip that Theresa & Jade had gotten to be close at one time. I don't think Maddie has the first clue where that convent is, but it's an interresting idea. I still think Dallas knows something about Jade & possibly Theresa.

#7   2006/10/11 11:14AM
    sirwilbd1

I don't think maddie could be rose's daughter. The nun told lily the reason rose had to give her daughter was because of the race of the father. I don't think maddie would pass for being bi-racial.

#8   2006/10/11 11:39AM
    Natalie

I dont think Maddie could be Teresa either. I don't think we met her yet.

#9   2006/10/14 11:10AM
    courtney1988

Jade is the real Theresa, the actress playing Theresa (the real Jade) will be introduced Tuesday Oct 17th.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list