List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Who thinks that Mike is really Johnny's Dad

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who thinks that Mike is really Johnny's Dad

Started by sywebb at 2006/10/08 06:36AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/10 12:34PM, Views: 863, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/08 06:36AM
    Who thinks that Mike is really Johnny's Dad
    sywebb

Craig may not be Johnny's father I bet it turns out to be Mike. Because Jennifer was with Mike at that time and she just assume it was craig's baby.

#2   2006/10/08 10:06AM
    Re: Who thinks that Mike is really Johnny's Dad
    bgiancoli11

Quote sywebb: Craig may not be Johnny's father I bet it turns out to be Mike. Because Jennifer was with Mike at that time and she just assume it was craig's baby.

You know I never even really thought of that. Wow! How crazy would it be if Craig and Dusty went to court and battled it out over baby Johnny only to find out Mike is the father. I'm liking that idea alot.

#3   2006/10/08 10:11AM
    Raneychul

Wow!!! Great observation...that never even occurred to me...It would put a whole new spin on this story,a very interesting one

#4   2006/10/08 02:37PM
    Tara

Boy you sure have your thinking cap on - at the time I was so into the Katie / Mike getting back together thing that it didn't occur to me to even hope Jen's baby was Mikes. Now it would be a great twist if Johnny was really Mike's son, especially since he and Katie are trying to have a baby of their own. This could be quite interesting.

#5   2006/10/08 08:54PM
    skigirl42188

Craig is definetely the father. Jennifer figured out who the father was by checking the time she conceived. It would have been nice if Mike was the father though.

#6   2006/10/09 06:29AM
    Soap Fan

That could be a possibility. When all the testing was being done it was to find out if Johnny was Gwen's or Jen's. Casey was tested and found not to be the father. But nothing was ever said about who 'was' the father for sure.

#7   2006/10/09 09:03AM
    grits1976

Quote Soap Fan: That could be a possibility. When all the testing was being done it was to find out if Johnny was Gwen's or Jen's. Casey was tested and found not to be the father. But nothing was ever said about who 'was' the father for sure.

If memory serves when Meg's friend was doing all the testing he did say something about Casey not being the father, but being closely related. Possibly a sibbling or cousin.

#8   2006/10/10 05:47AM
    hrshane

Quote sywebb: Craig may not be Johnny's father I bet it turns out to be Mike. Because Jennifer was with Mike at that time and she just assume it was craig's baby.

That's right I forgot about that .Johnny will need blood are something and Craig wont match.Did'nt Mike & Jen have sex a day or two apart from her & Craig? What happened to the chance Mike was his dad.?

#9   2006/10/10 11:09AM
    jen24

actually they did the dna test at caseys house and said there that casey wasn't the father but the dna did match to a family member.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list