List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Announcement Regarding Updates

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Announcement Regarding Updates

Started by MistiSandefur at 2006/10/04 06:20PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/11 04:49PM, Views: 626, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/10/04 06:20PM
    Announcement Regarding Updates
    MistiSandefur

In regards to the updates, I think everyone has been use to them being up on or before 3:00 p.m., but I believe I'm in a different time zone than the previous writer was, and because of this my updates should be up by at least 4:00 p.m. Central Standard Time. I wanted to give you a heads-up on this in case you were use to a certain time before.

If you have any questions, just ask me.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/04 06:21PM
    #2   2006/10/04 08:10PM
    Re: Announcement Regarding Updates
    Chrissi

(That's 5pm Eastern Standard time)

#3   2006/10/06 11:44AM
    Chrissi

Just so you all know, Misti is off for a bit and will be back on October 23rd. In her place, we have Emily writing for her!

Enjoy!

#4   2006/10/06 12:27PM
    seeemilywrite

I write the recaps while the show is on, so in most cases the update will go up as the show is airing for the next 2 weeks.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/06 12:28PM
    #5   2006/10/10 03:38PM
    Cassie Hicks

:( Hi, it's me, Cassie Hicks, and I'd like to know why my message to Mr. Michael Park is no longer posted on the message board.

#6   2006/10/10 08:28PM
    seeemilywrite

Cassie it looks like a message from you to Michael Park is still here. The threads are listed in order based on which one was most recently posted in. If your thread has not been commented in, then it wil gradually get pushed down in rank on the message board. if it ever happens again try checking the next page.

#7   2006/10/11 07:03AM
    Chrissi

Quote Cassie Hicks: Hi, it's me, Cassie Hicks, and I'd like to know why my message to Mr. Michael Park is no longer posted on the message board.

Cassie, could please contact ATWT show to get a hold of the actor? This goes for all actors. I highly doubt if they will contact you because of your posts, because they may not read the board, or may not read it at the right times. You have to go through their publicists or agents in order to talk business.

#8   2006/10/11 04:49PM
    The Romantic Royal Ball is this a smoke screen?
    Covergirl

I can't help but wonder, once Paul and Meg figure out that Emily and Craig are working together to break them apart. They come up with a plan to get married. Paul is always saying how he wants to be Meg's Prince Charming and going to Camelot. I am just making a connection with the words "Royal Ball". Sounds like a farly tale to me!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list