List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Any Mention of Hal

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Any Mention of Hal

Started by ginnybird at 2006/10/04 11:25AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/13 02:22PM, Views: 614, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2006/10/04 11:25AM
    Any Mention of Hal
    ginnybird

I think i read somewhere that Hal's son, Adam, is coming back into the show. Do you think they will mention Hal around this time? Have they mentioned him since he passed away? (i don't always get to watch everyday)

Does anyone know if they are recasting the role, or how they are going to explain his absence from the show?

#2   2006/10/04 11:44AM
    Re: Any Mention of Hal
    adoakey23

Quote ginnybird: I think i read somewhere that Hal's son, Adam, is coming back into the show. Do you think they will mention Hal around this time? Have they mentioned him since he passed away? (i don't always get to watch everyday)

Does anyone know if they are recasting the role, or how they are going to explain his absence from the show?

No they wont replace him, they will pick a time and have him pass away, no one will accept another Hal

#3   2006/10/04 02:27PM
    softball3332

Will did mention Hal when he was taking care of Gwen's stab wound to her leg during the slasher story line. The previews that I have read for fall state that Hal's storyline will be wrapped up in October.

When the article came out about Benjamin Hendrickson's death, they were adimant that the role of Hal was not going to be recast.

#4   2006/10/10 11:59AM
    ginnybird

Thank you for posting a reply to my question.

I'm glad they won't be replacing Hal. It will be a very sad week when we see him go on the show..I'm sure it will be difficult for all the actors who worked with him everyday to have to do a show like that.

#5   2006/10/11 04:00PM
    bgiancoli11

I just read in SOD that Hal will die in the line of duty. October 23rd is the date that they gave as honoring him.

#6   2006/10/12 11:53AM
    Mikie

I didn't even realize anything happened to Hal until reading these posts i'm so sad-- I didn't even catch on that the last time I saw him was at Jennifer's Memorial. Well I hope they really do, do something nice in his rememberance.

#7   2006/10/13 06:01AM
    sexyspicer

OMG I had no clue either I love Hal he was always so with it. Also nice to everyone he played a great charactor on the show he will be sadly missed

#8   2006/10/13 07:10AM
    hrshane

I read that he killed his self .I forget which web site it was but that he killed hisself.It is so sad but was'nt he real sick with something?my mom thought it was cancer at one time a while back when that other guy played his part for a few months.If it's true maybe it came back and he could'nt take it.

#9   2006/10/13 11:15AM
    Clueless

Quote hrshane: I read that he killed his self .I forget which web site it was but that he killed hisself.It is so sad but was'nt he real sick with something?my mom thought it was cancer at one time a while back when that other guy played his part for a few months.If it's true maybe it came back and he could'nt take it.

He did kill himself but he wasn't sick. I believe during his abscence there was a death in his family and he hadn't yet recovered from that lost. Some stories suggested that he was depressed.

#10   2006/10/13 02:22PM
    courtney1988

Nope they won't be recasting Hal which is sad I can't even remember the last time I saw him on the show, somewhere around Slasher...but he dies in the "line of duty" Oct 23rd

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list