List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: The new faces...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The new faces...

Started by Joie at 2006/10/03 01:36PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/21 10:49PM, Views: 1286, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/10/04 02:32PM
    Re: The new faces...
    softball3332

I am not quite sure about the new Craig. That's going to take some getting used to.

I like Spencer Grammer as Lucy.

#12   2006/10/04 05:32PM
    bgiancoli11

Quote Joie: I liked the old Lucy and the old Craig. Why all the new faces? This is kind of getting frusterating. You know, they could have at least kept with the look of the old Craig! What do you guys think?

I like the new Craig. He's a good actor and I love his sarcastic quips. On the other hand I don't like like the new Lucy. I've tried to give her a chance but she's void of any emotion and she seems stiff in all her scenes. I find myself bored when she's on. Maybe if they found her a love interest other than Dusty she'd grow on me.

#13   2006/10/04 06:46PM
    Tara

I really don't care for the new Craig. I liked Hunt Block, but I really liked the old Craig before him. He had a great diversity of personality. You could love his tender side and still hate his motives and underhandedness. I don't remember the actors name though? I wish they would at least try to find someone with similar looks when they recast a character. I think the new 'Lucy' does resemble the old 'Lucy'. I'm grateful for that. I wish they wouldn't rush the Lucy - Dusty thing though. Give us some time to care for the new Lucy first. Otherwise some 'Jennifer' lovers won't give her a chance.

#14   2006/10/04 07:10PM
    Raneychul

The Craig before Hunt Block was Scott Bryce...he went on to be in Murphy Brown...His character was married to Faith Ford's character...I think her name was Corky

#15   2006/10/04 07:18PM
    Tara

Quote Raneychul: The Craig before Hunt Block was Scott Bryce...he went on to be in Murphy Brown...His character was married to Faith Ford's character...I think her name was Corky

Thanks! Now I can sleep tonight. I can't stand it when I have a brain freeze. I really liked Scott Bryce.

#16   2006/10/21 10:49PM
    wendell21

Quote Soap Fan: the old craig had an 'air' about him. you could see in his face there was something evil lurking in the back of his mind. he was really good.

i totally agree, i loved the old Craig he sure did have a way with his facial expressions.I loved his patronizing remarks, they were great.you really could tell when he was up to something(which was pretty often).i guess he was more believable than this new one. Maybe its just me but the new Craig seems too bland, emotionless. You could tell when the old Craig was riled about something not so much with this one tho. again, maybe its just me.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list