List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: The new faces...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The new faces...

Started by Joie at 2006/10/03 01:36PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/21 10:49PM, Views: 1291, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/03 02:01PM
    Re: The new faces...
    Raneychul

I just finished watching today's episode, and I rather like the new Craig..I think for an actor it has to be extremely hard to fill someone elses shoes, expecially when the character is such a strong character...I think this guy did a very good job, but I will watch and see if he can officially be accepted as Craig...I had no problem with Spencer Grammer taking over as Lucy...I accepted her right away

#2   2006/10/03 02:19PM
    MistiSandefur

Quote Raneychul: I just finished watching today's episode, and I rather like the new Craig..I think for an actor it has to be extremely hard to fill someone elses shoes, expecially when the character is such a strong character...I think this guy did a very good job, but I will watch and see if he can officially be accepted as Craig...I had no problem with Spencer Grammer taking over as Lucy...I accepted her right away
    I agree totally! Craig did a great job with the role!

#3   2006/10/04 08:24AM
    Soap Fan

the old craig had an 'air' about him. you could see in his face there was something evil lurking in the back of his mind. he was really good.

#4   2006/10/04 09:54AM
    sweetcheeks2146

THE OLD CRAIG WAS BETTER. MUCH BETTER... HOW COULD YOU KNOW THAT YOU LIKE THE NEW CRAIG HE WAS ONLY ON FOR 5 MINUTES.BUT I DO LIKE THE NEW LUCY BETTER . I THINK THAT HER AND DUSTY HAVE SO MUCH CHEMISTRY.OK ALL YOU LUCY-HATEN, DEAD JEN LOING PEOPLE GO AHEAD AD FLY OFF THE HANDLE ABOUT THIS POST...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/04 10:02AM
    #5   2006/10/04 11:58AM
    beckrock

Loved the OLD Craig and wished they had brought him back instead of this new one. The old Craig was always my favorite character on the show and now I'm disappointed. They will change his character along with his looks. They'll probably turn him into a james stenbeck type personality. The old Craig had tons of charisma and you couldn't help but like him while you hated him. Bring the old Craig back!

#6   2006/10/04 12:04PM
    adoakey23

He will turn out to be like James he wants little Johnny and Johnny's money

#7   2006/10/04 12:05PM
    adoakey23

James came back and did that to Paul

#8   2006/10/04 12:58PM
    sexyspicer

Craig and James are just the same very rude, crude men with no life but to make everyones horrible as long as they are happy

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list