List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: A New Craig in Town!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

A New Craig in Town!

Started by Erin at 2006/10/02 08:55AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/09 12:43PM, Views: 1559, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/10/04 08:29AM
    Re: A New Craig in Town!
    Soap Fan

The old Craig had an 'air' about him. You could see in his face there was something evil lurking in the back of his mind. He was really good. Guess we should give the new one a chance though.

#12   2006/10/05 01:22PM
    fancyw

casting has dropped the ball one more time with a new CRAIG
    hunt block was the very best,guess he had a higher salary
    i know he was available.the very best at being evil

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/05 01:35PM
    #13   2006/10/05 03:27PM
    bgiancoli11

Craig is one of those characters that I love to hate. He has done some terrible things but I can't help but find him charming. When he smirks at Dusty or goes head to head with Paul: it's total enjoyment. I also love his sarcastic comments to people he dislikes. He really is quite funny at times. JM is doing a good job so far. He's a good actor.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/05 03:28PM
    #14   2006/10/05 03:46PM
    Raneychul

I agree I think this actor is doing a great job playing Craig, he has captured the essence of Craig...I had my doubts he would be able to pull it off...But I must say nice job!!!

#15   2006/10/05 04:53PM
    ginger mae

Please bring back the old Craig, this new craig does not have the looks nor can he act like the ole Craig....
    Bring back the old CRAIG PLEASE !!!!!!!!!

#16   2006/10/05 06:26PM
    Raneychul

How do any of us know he can't act like the old Craig...It's been two days...give the guy a fighting chance...I remember when Hunt Block took over the role I thought there is no way this guy can be Craig...I thought Scott Bryce would always be the true Craig...but look what he did...so please be fair, and give this guy a chance...I frankly think he is doing a great job so far..I don't like when people rush to judgement, just isn't fair

#17   2006/10/09 12:43PM
    hopingforsom...

I don't know about Craig expect even his daughter hate him or it is not so fond him but I think that I am starting to like him. He is the talk of the town and why would he switch his own baby with Gwen. For isn't Johnny is and Dusty is the legal father

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list