List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: A New Craig in Town!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

A New Craig in Town!

Started by Erin at 2006/10/02 08:55AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/09 12:43PM, Views: 1538, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/02 08:55AM
    A New Craig in Town!
    Erin

Ok, I don't like this character, and I never have. Especially when he switched Jen's baby with Gwen's. That storyline was very sad, especially when it was done with, and Gwen realized she had lost her baby, very emotional. I just don't see why bringing Craig back is so important. Dusty was moving on with his life, now he has to deal with Craig? Someone cut Dusty some slack, he lost his wife, got kidnapped by Emily, and had some pretty bad luck with almost losing Johnny. Craig is a nightmare that Dusty shouldn't have to live with.....and what's up with him getting out of jail so easily? Isn't Roseanna still in a coma near death? Gee, Craig shouldn't stay too long......

#2   2006/10/02 02:56PM
    Re: A New Craig in Town!
    ginnybird

Awww, i like Craig, villian that he is...lol. I hope he does come back...and Rosanna was my absolute FAVORITE ever...i wish she would come back too...but not a new one, the same one..

#3   2006/10/02 03:10PM
    adoakey23

I liked the bad guy Craig, dont know if I will like the new guy

#4   2006/10/02 05:52PM
    Raneychul

I'm glad they brought Craig back...he's a great villian...We have to give this new guy a chance, we can't immediately say we don't like him...he may turn out to be great...it took me a while to get use to the new Lucy, but i now love Spencer Grammer...But I really did like Hunt Blocks Craig, and Scott Bryces too

#5   2006/10/02 09:15PM
    sweetcheeks2146

Oh man I wish that the old craig was back not this new guy... I would also like to see rosanna

#6   2006/10/03 06:46AM
    Lianne_Holland

In Holland, the old Craig is still here! And I like that! I don't know what is going to happen, but if I see the picture of the 'new' Craig, I don't think I'm gonna like him as much as the old Craig! He's just fantastic! I think in real life he's a sweet guy !

#7   2006/10/03 12:36PM
    Raneychul

I think most of us don't like when a new actor takes over for a character we have grown to know...I do believe in giving this new guy some time,before we form a judgement... we are still in the mind set that Hunt Block is Craig..who knows maybe we will grow to like this guy, and he will become Craig...Let's just give him a chance

#8   2006/10/03 12:57PM
    Rocketm3

Yeah, I think we have enough frustration in ATWT listening to Jade's monotone whining. Craig will just bring more manipulating and the show will just be "negative".. SOMEONE has to "win" every now and then...Let's start with Carley and Jack!! I LOVE the holidays at the farm with Emma and the kids, it is everyone's dream holiday. Bring Alison back and hook her up with Simon for a Mallet and Dinah (GL) type of relationship. That would be balance....They've even let Katie get boring. We NEED more humor and adventure. It is just getting sad everyday. Just everyone having babies, and loves stolen...

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list