List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: "Katie's Wanted baby"

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"Katie's Wanted baby"

Started by Erin at 2006/09/30 08:32AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/10 11:21AM, Views: 589, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2006/09/30 08:32AM
    "Katie's Wanted baby"
    Erin

I don't know how others feel, but Katie deserves a chance to start a family, and I don't care how many feelings she has for whoever, she does truly want a baby, and that's important....I hope she gets pregnant, and starts a family. too be honest, age is everything, I mean, she's not 20 anymore....comeon, she doesn't have all the time in the world....people do get too old, and I just hope its not to late for Katie, I mean , she's not old yet, but she's going to get there eventually.

#2   2006/10/04 10:16AM
    Re:
    sweetcheeks2146

OMG.. KATIE IS SO ANNOYING.. NOT ONLY THAT I CANT STAND TO WATCH HER.. WHEN HER PART COMES UP I LEAVE AND GO EAT AND COME BACK WHEN HER PART IS OVER.. SHE GETS ON MY NERVES LIKE NO OTHER.. WHO CARES GIVE HER A BABY SO SHE SHUTS UP AND STOPS FEELING BAD FOR HERSELF.

#3   2006/10/04 10:47AM
    Re:
    adoakey23

Quote sweetcheeks2146: OMG.. KATIE IS SO ANNOYING.. NOT ONLY THAT I CANT STAND TO WATCH HER.. WHEN HER PART COMES UP I LEAVE AND GO EAT AND COME BACK WHEN HER PART IS OVER.. SHE GETS ON MY NERVES LIKE NO OTHER.. WHO CARES GIVE HER A BABY SO SHE SHUTS UP AND STOPS FEELING BAD FOR HERSELF.

Your not supposed to use all captital letters on the post the meditor will warn you and then if you keep up they bump you out of here. Not being mean yust helping

#4   2006/10/04 07:05PM
    Re:
    Tara

Quote sweetcheeks2146: OMG.. KATIE IS SO ANNOYING.. NOT ONLY THAT I CANT STAND TO WATCH HER.. WHEN HER PART COMES UP I LEAVE AND GO EAT AND COME BACK WHEN HER PART IS OVER.. SHE GETS ON MY NERVES LIKE NO OTHER.. WHO CARES GIVE HER A BABY SO SHE SHUTS UP AND STOPS FEELING BAD FOR HERSELF.

Finally a kindred spirit!!! I am so sick of Katie too. She is never satisfied with what she's got and is always got her nose in someone else's business. I can't beleive a hotty like Mike or Simon would want someone so whiney and spoiled.***I'm not slamming the actress though- she's beautiful. The writer's need to focus on giving her some different lines. I loved Katie when she was Henry's best bud and was trying to get Mike away from Jennifer.

#5   2006/10/04 07:13PM
    Re:
    Raneychul

I say if Katie wants a baby, all she needs to do is look in a mirror, and there is her baby

#6   2006/10/04 07:19PM
    Re:
    Tara

Quote Raneychul: I say if Katie wants a baby, all she needs to do is look in a mirror, and there is her baby

You are sooo funny and sooo right!!! LOL

#7   2006/10/08 12:52PM
    Re:
    sweetcheeks2146

Sry i didnt know about the caps tjing whats the deal with that?

#8   2006/10/08 01:11PM
    Re:
    Tara

Quote sweetcheeks2146: Sry i didnt know about the caps tjing whats the deal with that?

Personally I don't think its such a big deal either, but if you read the guidelines thread locked into the top of the message board, it says that you should not use all caps because some find it difficult to read and I guess its considered bad ettiquite (spelling?).

#9   2006/10/08 03:28PM
    Re:
    bgiancoli11

All of you put me in such a good mood. You guys are so funny. I also agree that Katie is a little too self centered to focus all her attention on a baby right now. Terri is a great actress and she's fun to watch but the writers need to give her some better storylines. Oh and she also should probably get over her feelings for Simon too.

#10   2006/10/10 11:21AM
    Re:
    jen24

I think they should give her a baby so she can have her own life to think about. And so she would also stay more focused on mike instead of simon. I also agree with the whining part it is annoying. She sounds like my 4 year old daughter.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list