List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: MADDYS THE BOMB

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

MADDYS THE BOMB

Started by sweetcheeks2146 at 2006/09/28 08:30PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/29 05:51PM, Views: 446, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/09/28 08:30PM
    MADDYS THE BOMB
    sweetcheeks2146

I THINK THAT ALEXZANDRA CHANDO IS THE PERFECT MADDY. SHE PORTRAYS HER WELL. I REALLY WISH THAT THE WRITERS WOULD USE HER MORE. SHE IS VERY TALENTED. THEY SHOULD BOOT EMILY AND JADE AND MAKE MORE STORYLINES ABOUT MADDY AND KASEY THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW OLD MADDY IS SPOSE TO BE? I THINK THAT THE PREVIOUS STORY LINE WAS GOOD BUT THEY SHOULD MOVE ON AND SHOW MADDY AS AN ADULT OH NOT TO BE MEAN BUT HAS ANYONE NOTICED THAT IN A WEKK SHE HAS WENT FROM SUPER SKINNY TO KINDA CHUBBY .DONT GET ME WRONG SHE IS STILL BEATIFUL THO

#2   2006/09/28 08:35PM
    Re: MADDYS THE BOMB
    Raneychul

I'm just hoping now that the summer is over we can get away from these teen storylines and get back to some of the core characters...I love when the writers throw Nancy a bone, I love her, let them give her a love interest

#3   2006/09/29 01:05PM
    Erin

I really enjoying watching Alexandra chando portray Maddie as well....she's becoming a very wonderful additon, I'm just glad she's gotten over her spoiled self in some way...I also hope her character does get better, and do something to get her life back in order, and be with Casey...they are the most cutest couple on the show right now...I would hate if they broke up suddenly again...

#4   2006/09/29 05:51PM
    bgiancoli11

Quote Raneychul: I'm just hoping now that the summer is over we can get away from these teen storylines and get back to some of the core characters...I love when the writers throw Nancy a bone, I love her, let them give her a love interest

Maddy is a great character but I agree that it's time to focus on some of the adult storylines. ATWT has one of the best group of young actors but I don't need to have them on my screen everyday. I love them but I would also like to see some of the adult storylines come into play this fall/winter as well.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list