List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: "The Talk"

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"The Talk"

Started by Anka17 at 2010/10/27 02:01PM
    Latest post: 2012/02/22 05:30PM, Views: 6646, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2011/02/07 08:26AM
    Re:
    gramie

I see the Talk is trying to suck in soap fans by featuring Eric Braden on the show and now doing a show on the B&B. I will never watch it no matter who they put on.

#12   2011/02/07 06:23PM
    Re:
    mykki35

Quote gramie: I WATCH AS LITTLE CBS AS POSSIBLE AND WILL NEVER WATCH WHAT THEY PUT IN GL OR ATWT TIME SLOT. I am fortunate enough to have cable so I can pick and choose what shows I watch and on what channel. I watch Y&R and B&B on Canwest Global. As far as I am concerned the only other CBS show worth watching is the Good Wife.

I agree with you Gramie. I love Good Wife.

#13   2011/03/03 01:32PM
    Re:
    grammylove

Down on the couch all week with the flu. I want my ATWT & GL. Waaa.

#14   2011/03/28 06:34PM
    Re:
    pink kiity

katie couric is leaving CBS in June when hers contracts is up the talk shes will also be leaving the talk as well the talk made not survive without hers shes is now in talks with ABC for hers own talk show,

#15   2011/09/21 02:41PM
    Re:
    loraines

Quote pink kiity: katie couric is leaving CBS in June when hers contracts is up the talk shes will also be leaving the talk as well the talk made not survive without hers shes is now in talks with ABC for hers own talk show,

WHAT??????

#16   2011/11/29 04:31PM
    Re:
    mermag

Quote calliope: I'm glad it got a jeer! Did they just think because people watch soaps they will sit and watch any mindless cr*p and buy their products? We soap watchers are a discerning bunch!

Yes we are a discerning bunch---WE LOVE SOAPS!!!! The drivel they are putting on in place of our beloved soaps is a total bore and I have not watched any of it and never will. I hope they lose their butts with their stupid talk shows. Chew/View/Spew whatever!

#17   2012/02/22 05:30PM
    Re:
    capturedbykay

Get on board before your soap is next to be cancelled! With our soaps along with soapnet being cancelled. It is time to let our cable and satellite providers know that we still want to watch our soaps. There are several Facebook Groups trying to organize an effort to fill out soap coupons for everyone that would be willing to pay your satellite/cable provider to add a soap channel to their lineup. Please it is important that if you are interested PLEASE fill out these coupons and mail them in. You can also contact your friends and family and let them know about the coupons and see if they would also like for you to mail in theirs. Here is the link below for more info about the coupons.
    sudz.tv/content/coupon

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list