List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: "The Talk"

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"The Talk"

Started by Anka17 at 2010/10/27 02:01PM
    Latest post: 2012/02/22 05:30PM, Views: 6937, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2010/10/27 02:01PM
    "The Talk"
    Anka17

TV Guide gave "jeers" to The Talk. Basically they are saying there is no chemistry among the women and the show is boring. How do you like them apples CBS ?? Ha-ha

#2   2010/10/27 06:44PM
    Re:
    pink kiity

don't watch the show and don't planned to hope its gets the ax

#3   2010/10/29 03:32AM
    Re:
    nikkinak

Even though I like some of the ladies on the show, I refuse to watch it because it's in the ATWT time slot and I won't watch anything they put in that time slot. If I'm home, I make sure my TV is OFF when it comes on.

The Talk can take a walk as far as I'm concerned!

#4   2010/10/29 10:33AM
    Re:
    calliope

I'm glad it got a jeer! Did they just think because people watch soaps they will sit and watch any mindless cr*p and buy their products? We soap watchers are a discerning bunch!

#5   2010/10/29 11:49AM
    News Headline: April 2, 2065
    edgeofnight1...

News Headline...Dated April 2, 2065

"The Talk' , CBS-TV's iconic daytime show has been cancelled after 54 years, 5 months and 15 days. The 'Moms,' now in their late 90s, were left with fewer and fewer issues to talk about..."How to Help Your Child Apply for Social Security benefits,' and how to handle their 60-something year old children with mild bladder control problems. Les Moonves, CBS CEO, rising from his wheelchair, vehemently protests and says that 'The era of the Daytime Talk Show is NOT over." He pledges to do everything in his power to keep the show on the air

#6   2010/10/29 11:56AM
    Re:
    calliope

LOL

#7   2010/11/02 06:40AM
    Re:
    nightowl11

haven't watched it don't plan on it. it looks like a ridiculous show anyway

#8   2010/11/03 12:43PM
    Re:
    mykki35

The only reason boring Julie Chen gets any show is because she is married to the head of CBS programing. She is about as Entertaining as watching paint dry.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/11/03 12:43PM
    #9   2010/11/17 07:52AM
    Re:
    Chrissi

Quote mykki35: The only reason boring Julie Chen gets any show is because she is married to the head of CBS programing. She is about as Entertaining as watching paint dry.

So true!!! I watched three minutes of The Talk once because I do like Sharon Osbourne but that's all I'll ever watch. I dislike talk shows especially with all women and of course will never watch because it replaced ATWT.

#10   2010/12/18 08:46AM
    Re:
    gramie

I WATCH AS LITTLE CBS AS POSSIBLE AND WILL NEVER WATCH WHAT THEY PUT IN GL OR ATWT TIME SLOT. I am fortunate enough to have cable so I can pick and choose what shows I watch and on what channel. I watch Y&R and B&B on Canwest Global. As far as I am concerned the only other CBS show worth watching is the Good Wife.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list