List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Todays episode..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Todays episode..

Started by Dreamer16 at 2006/09/28 12:06PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/28 08:16PM, Views: 708, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/09/28 12:06PM
    Todays episode..
    Dreamer16

I think it is safe to say that Jade isnt pregnant.. I mean who gets x-rays when they are pregnant. I am so happy gwen and will are doing better.. I love them as a couple i hope they stay together. Hey could someone fill me in on who craig is i have only been watching the show for a few months and ive never heard of him?

#2   2006/09/28 12:17PM
    Re: Todays episode..
    daisydiddl

Quote Dreamer16: I think it is safe to say that Jade isnt pregnant.. I mean who gets x-rays when they are pregnant. I am so happy gwen and will are doing better.. I love them as a couple i hope they stay together. Hey could someone fill me in on who craig is i have only been watching the show for a few months and ive never heard of him?

Craig is Lucy's father, as well as Johnny's biological father since he and Jennifer had a one-night stand. This is just a very brief intro to catch you up:)

#3   2006/09/28 12:21PM
    Dreamer16

Thanks I think i got it now. He's the one that owns the paper that paul wanted so bad right?

#4   2006/09/28 12:45PM
    Dreamer16

Kind of...See i thought that Gwen miscarried i didnt know she actually had the baby then it died. She had that baby by casey right?

#5   2006/09/28 01:15PM
    Kelly74

Yes, Gwen's baby was by Casey. I'd love to see Gwen figure out that Jade wasn't pregnant and stuff if right in her face!
    I think it's also safe to say that the man with the mask that helped out Lucy today was Craig. But what is he doing out? As far as I know, Rosanna is still in a coma somewhere across the ocean.

#6   2006/09/28 01:28PM
    athena8785

craig is a very big schemer usually to get what he wants.

#7   2006/09/28 01:29PM
    athena8785

craig is a very big schemer usually to get what he wants.

#8   2006/09/28 05:21PM
    bgiancoli11

Quote Kelly74: Yes, Gwen's baby was by Casey. I'd love to see Gwen figure out that Jade wasn't pregnant and stuff if right in her face!
    I think it's also safe to say that the man with the mask that helped out Lucy today was Craig. But what is he doing out? As far as I know, Rosanna is still in a coma somewhere across the ocean.

Maybe all the charges were dropped against Craig. It's the only thing that makes sense. He must have hired some really good lawyers.

#9   2006/09/28 07:58PM
    sweetcheeks2146

i DOUBT THAT ITS CRAIG I THINK THAT IT WAS MIKE . nope Jade was never pregnant althought as soon as they brought that story to life she looked like absolute hell. o-well I wonder who stole Lily... what a set remember when luke was in the hospital who was the man that got a kidney for her, then she promised to marry him instead of holden was that craig..HELP. oh yeah whos rosanna

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list