List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: CBS Take ATWT Off The Air Month Early & Shows Y&R!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CBS Take ATWT Off The Air Month Early & Shows Y&R!

Started by Jack_s at 2010/10/10 02:39PM
    Latest post: 2010/10/13 12:54PM, Views: 2660, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2010/10/10 02:39PM
    CBS Take ATWT Off The Air Month Early & Shows Y&R!
    Jack_s

This week, CBS will air in ATWT's time slot Reruns of Old Epis of Y&R, in an effort to convince ATWT viewers to watch Y&R. They aren't even highlighting Fan Favourites, but TPTB Favs.

#2   2010/10/12 06:53PM
    Re: CBS Take ATWT Off The Air Month Early & Shows Y&R!
    baileysmommy

I'm looking forward to The Talk, which will be premiering on Monday October 18th in the old ATWT time slot. It will have Sarah Gilbert, from the Rosanne show, Sharon Osborne, also CBS News personality Julie Chen, Leah Remini, from King Of Queens, Mairssa Jaret Winolur, from broadways Hairspray, and unfortunatly Holly Robinson Peete, hopefully her lame ass will be dropped within the first few weeks.
    Stopped watching ATWT in 2007 because it turned into a homophobic unwatchable piece of crap, so not sorry at all that it was cancelled. Enjoying the two times a day I get to watch Y&R, and looking forward to The Talk, or as they say in Brooklyn, The Tawk!!
    Goodbye ATWT, so glad your homophobic asses have been bumped off the curb!!

#3   2010/10/13 08:16AM
    BrianLovesSoaps

Quote baileysmommy: I'm looking forward to The Talk, which will be premiering on Monday October 18th in the old ATWT time slot. It will have Sarah Gilbert, from the Rosanne show, Sharon Osborne, also CBS News personality Julie Chen, Leah Remini, from King Of Queens, Mairssa Jaret Winolur, from broadways Hairspray, and unfortunatly Holly Robinson Peete, hopefully her lame ass will be dropped within the first few weeks.
    Stopped watching ATWT in 2007 because it turned into a homophobic unwatchable piece of crap, so not sorry at all that it was cancelled. Enjoying the two times a day I get to watch Y&R, and looking forward to The Talk, or as they say in Brooklyn, The Tawk!!
    Goodbye ATWT, so glad your homophobic asses have been bumped off the curb!!

Hi Mommy, wow pretty harsh on the Gay thing huh? I am guessing the Luke and Noah relationship you did not enjoy ?Don't we have enough tawking going on already on TV ? I use The View as an example.

#4   2010/10/13 12:54PM
    baileysmommy

I hate homophobia as much as you Bri! I always stick up for my gays!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list