List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: What happened to the character Lisa on this show?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What happened to the character Lisa on this show?

Started by mollyandwally at 2010/10/10 02:31PM
    Latest post: 2010/10/13 11:40PM, Views: 2804, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2010/10/10 02:31PM
    What happened to the character Lisa on this show?
    mollyandwally

Y&R may have hired one of your directors- Goutman?
    -

They say he could "Lisa" one of our older strong woman characters. Mrs Chancellor is probably immune but the target could be Jill.
    -
    I never watched this show,what would happen to Jill of she were "lisa-ed"?

#2   2010/10/11 06:09AM
    Re: What happened to the character Lisa on this show?
    KatStevens

Lisa became a character that wasn't seen much & didn't really have storylines. She had been a long-standing character & had many interesting plots throughout the shows history. I don't know what Eileen Fulton's feelings were about her character being sidelined.

#3   2010/10/11 12:44PM
    calliope

Eileen still does a night club or cabaret style show also. I was surprised she didn't figure more into the final stories. She and Don Hastings were on together many, many years, She did seem a little less steady the last few times she was on. Maybe it was all okay with her. I hope so because i would hate it if she was snubbed in favor of a katie story!!

#4   2010/10/13 11:40PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Eileen had a lot of health problems for the last 10 or so years...... I think that is why she was a back burner story.
    She was usually sitting down toward the last couple of years.

I remember when she was introduced to the show... yesssssss, it goes back a loooooong time ago... She was the first DIVA in SoapLand . even had a spin off of her own show at night.... but it only lasted a year....... then she returned to ATWT's.

She had a wonderful career on this show.....

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list