List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Keep the world turning :o)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Keep the world turning :o)

Started by ILoveOakdale at 2010/09/23 07:19PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/25 11:54AM, Views: 2664, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2010/09/23 07:19PM
    Keep the world turning :o)
    ILoveOakdale

Want to help bring back ATWT even if only by persuading P&G to post past episodes on it's classic soap channel or through iTunes?

Click the link below and check out our website. Becoming a member is free and can't hurt. We need everybody's help to make this happen )

http://worldturns.webs.com/aboutus.htm

#2   2010/09/24 05:12PM
    Re: Keep the world turning :o)
    KELLY72

I don't think i could take watching World Turns now, It would just make me upset all over again. I tried to watch a tribute to Jack and Carly on youtube the other day and i bawled like i did watching the finale. Good luck to you if you can get it done but i have to let it go, it's just too painful. My afternoons are lonely now.

#3   2010/09/25 11:54AM
    Re: Keep the world turning :o)
    ILoveOakdale

Kelly,
    I understand how upset you are. There are lots of people just like you. I'm one of them, What we're doing is trying to channel our frustration and sadness into something positive. We want our show back... bad. We'll even settle for P&G posting past episodes online on its Classic Soaps Channel. But our first order of business is getting them to listen and understand what a major mistake they made. We can only do that with a collective voice. There is power in numbers. Will you join us?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list