List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Babs aka Colleen Zenk

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Babs aka Colleen Zenk

Started by dwebster at 2010/09/21 11:52AM
    Latest post: 2010/12/28 09:53AM, Views: 2925, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2010/09/21 11:52AM
    Babs aka Colleen Zenk
    dwebster

I got a facebook post from Colleen Zenk. Her facebook will be going away October 1. She saidshe would be going off to Broadway soon.

CZ is a great actress so she will have no trouble getting back on stage. I wish her the very best of luck.

#2   2010/09/27 12:11PM
    Re: Babs aka Colleen Zenk
    Tigress1761

I don't know where you got your information from, as she is NOT closing her page, according to the message she just sent me, which I was so excited to get, I tell ya:)!!!Love love love Colleen, and hope to see her soon on tv, there is a facebook page trying to get her on Dancing with the Stars. She was a dancer before ATWT, so anyone who has a FB account, join in on the fun!

#3   2010/09/27 12:36PM
    calliope

She has said she would like to be on DWTS. I think she is doing a show on Broadway now isn't she? If not she soon will be, I think she has been in rehearsal. I bet she's great on stage.

#4   2010/12/28 09:53AM
    atwtchick

Colleen's fans are working hard to try to show the producers of Dancing with the Stars that her fans, ATWT fans and soap fans in general want to see her on the next season of DWTS. The facebook group Colleen Zenk deserves to be on DWTS currently has over 8500 members but the goal is to reach 10,000 by New Years.
    Please join the group and ask your friends and family to join too... www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/home.php?sk=group_117723228292483&ap=1
    I miss getting to see Colleen play Barbara every day but with her dance and theater background I know she will do well on DWTS.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list