List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: The chairs!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The chairs!

Started by calliope at 2010/09/20 12:42PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/21 09:28AM, Views: 614, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2010/09/20 12:42PM
    The chairs!
    calliope

Those of you who remember that last week I asked about the significance of the chairs....did you notice Margo took them with her? So they must mean something, but what?
    Incidentally, that was the only part of the finale I really didn't care for. Margo and Katie trading houses seemed silly. What are Margo and Tom going to do when all those cute grandchildren come to visit?

#2   2010/09/21 07:15AM
    Re: The chairs!
    KatStevens

I read your initial post & it made me curious about the four chairs, too. When did the picture first appear in the show? When I noticed the picture was included in the scene after Tom & Margo's move, it seemed all the more that it has some meaning beyond being a piece of art. I have no idea what, but would like to know! My mind tends to go overboard with things, so maybe it's merely a piece of art.

#3   2010/09/21 09:28AM
    Re: The chairs!
    calliope

Quote KatStevens: I read your initial post & it made me curious about the four chairs, too. When did the picture first appear in the show? When I noticed the picture was included in the scene after Tom & Margo's move, it seemed all the more that it has some meaning beyond being a piece of art. I have no idea what, but would like to know! My mind tends to go overboard with things, so maybe it's merely a piece of art.

It has been there for years. Long ago there used to be a staircase back there and a hanging with smaller squares and smaller chairs was there. Over time they changed it to the larger squares. It is one of those things that I have always wondered about. I don't even know where to go to ask that kind of trivia question. Probably too late now!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list