List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: cbs is 1.2 in the rating

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

cbs is 1.2 in the rating

Started by pink kiity at 2010/09/20 12:41PM
    Latest post: 2010/10/15 03:51PM, Views: 2822, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2010/09/20 12:41PM
    cbs is 1.2 in the rating
    pink kiity

i was just checking the network rating and NBC is in first place with a 17.3 rating beating CBS thats has a 1,2 rating
    and ABC is in third place CBS is tanking in the rating, as its said do unto others and we do back to you.

#2   2010/10/03 11:08AM
    Re: cbs is 1.2 in the rating
    gramie

Quote pink kiity: i was just checking the network rating and NBC is in first place with a 17.3 rating beating CBS thats has a 1,2 rating
    and ABC is in third place CBS is tanking in the rating, as its said do unto others and we do back to you.

I hope they go down to 0.0.

#3   2010/10/05 07:48AM
    BKLYN

Quote pink kiity: i was just checking the network rating and NBC is in first place with a 17.3 rating beating CBS thats has a 1,2 rating

They will regret taking our show off the air. Also, I will not let my spouse turn the TV to CBS. I told him not to mess w/a scorned woman and he is listening and avoiding CBS on my request. I cannot control other's but in my house I certainly can. I hope that idiotic show TALK fails miserably.

#4   2010/10/08 04:33PM
    mamerk

Do you realize we could have had another month of ATWT, because the stupid "Talk" show is not due to air until 10/18!! It really ticks me off that they took a class show off so these chicks can talk about there husbands leaving underwear on the floor!!! GIVE ME A BREAK...HE LEAVES UNDERWEAR ON THE FLOOR THEY DON'T GET WASHED!!! He'll figure it out when there is no underwear in the drawer. I could also care less about a kids cutesy names for parts of there anatomy!!! The commercials for this show are lame...it is a cheap way for CBS to fill an hour that no one is watching. Thank God...NBC and ABC still have some daytime shows we can enjoy watching!!!!!

#5   2010/10/10 02:36PM
    Jack_s

Quote mamerk: Do you realize we could have had another month of ATWT, because the stupid "Talk" show is not due to air until 10/18!! It really ticks me off that they took a class show off so these chicks can talk about there husbands leaving underwear on the floor!!! GIVE ME A BREAK...HE LEAVES UNDERWEAR ON THE FLOOR THEY DON'T GET WASHED!!! He'll figure it out when there is no underwear in the drawer. I could also care less about a kids cutesy names for parts of there anatomy!!! The commercials for this show are lame...it is a cheap way for CBS to fill an hour that no one is watching. Thank God...NBC and ABC still have some daytime shows we can enjoy watching!!!!!

CBS, rather than leave ATWT on for another month, is showing--are you ready? An entire week of Y&R Reruns in its time slot, in an effort to bring ATWT Fans onboard! As a Fan of one soap, I know I am offended myself by this lack of consideration for viewers of CBS Daytime!

#6   2010/10/10 07:32PM
    mamerk

Quote Jack_s:
    Quote mamerk: Do you realize we could have had another month of ATWT, because the stupid "Talk" show is not due to air until 10/18!! It really ticks me off that they took a class show off so these chicks can talk about there husbands leaving underwear on the floor!!! GIVE ME A BREAK...HE LEAVES UNDERWEAR ON THE FLOOR THEY DON'T GET WASHED!!! He'll figure it out when there is no underwear in the drawer. I could also care less about a kids cutesy names for parts of there anatomy!!! The commercials for this show are lame...it is a cheap way for CBS to fill an hour that no one is watching. Thank God...NBC and ABC still have some daytime shows we can enjoy watching!!!!!

CBS, rather than leave ATWT on for another month, is showing--are you ready? An entire week of Y&R Reruns in its time slot, in an effort to bring ATWT Fans onboard! As a Fan of one soap, I know I am offended myself by this lack of consideration for viewers of CBS Daytime!

I do not know what market you are in, but in the St. Louis market we got either the Price is Right or Let's Make a Deal, in the 1pm time slot that ATWT was in. I am really offended that they felt they had to put Y&R reruns in that time slot. Did they think we couldn't figure that one out!!! That is even more lame than seeing someones underwear lay on the floor as a promo to this stupid "Talk"
    show!!!! aaaagggghhhhh the last 2 years of putting up with
    CBS's BS is just that.....a bunch of BS!

#7   2010/10/11 10:21AM
    mamerk

I stand corrected...they are putting reruns in the St. Louis market in the 1 pm time slot. Doesn't make any difference cause I won't be watching. I really resent this type of programming. There was no need to take ATWT off a month early. Besides...if "Talk" is going to be sooooo great they should have had there act together and had the show on the air. Pooooorrrrr PLANNING!!!!!

#8   2010/10/15 03:51PM
    pcb2010

I don't want them to totally go away, because I watch Young and the Restless..but I still cannot believe the canceled As the World Turns for yet, ANOTHER TALK SHOW... I MEAN COME ON. Aren't we about talked out. It is only because it is his Wife's show. What a load of CRAP!!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list