List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Future of The ATWT Forum. Stick around!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Future of The ATWT Forum. Stick around!

Started by Chrissi at 2010/09/20 12:18PM
    Latest post: 2011/03/22 11:20PM, Views: 5231, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2011/01/17 11:05AM
    Re: Future of The ATWT Forum. Stick around!
    Chrissi

http://soaps.sheknow...4427/

Here you go. I created a "Where are they now?" piece that includes most of the cast. Enjoy and share with your friends!

#22   2011/01/17 08:30PM
    kendrawalsh

I watched the show for years with my mom and set my dvr to record the final episode. Unfortunately it was accidently deleted recently and I was heartbroken. Any chance anyone has a copy of the final episode?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/01/17 08:31PM
    #23   2011/02/13 07:55AM
    Ewa Fan

Hey Chrissi,
    Big Big News.Legend Vienna Hyatt,Ewa Da Cruz, is starring in new movie "Dogs Lie" to be released later 2011.Her performance is Amazing! www.dogslie.com

#24   2011/03/22 11:20PM
    edgeofnight1...

Hi All!
    I haven't posted in a while, as I continue to have major health problems, but I do have some good news to report. The book, in which I wrote about my memories of 'The Edge of Night' and ATWT has been published. 'Survival of Soap Opera: Transformations for a New Media Era,' University of Mississippi Press, Dec. 2010. In fact, the editor is currently teaching a soap opera course at a college in the Blue Grass State and will be focusing on MY chapter during today's class (March 23).
    I was invited to speak for the second year in a row before the American Popular Culture Ass'n Annual Conference in San Antonio, but, alas, my TWO upcoming surgeries will prevent that from happening for me next month.
    I will be operated on my 4th abdominal hernia and, following, that, the surgeons will (hopefully) relieve the compression on my spinal chord so that I don't become paralyzed.
    I am, sadly, my own medical soap opera. But, my medical nightmare has been going on for more than 10 years now. These next two surgeries will be my 11th and 12th in 10 years' time, all but the first three have been performed over the last 3 years.
    Take care. I miss posting with all of you. It will certainly be a very sad April 2nd without our beloved ATWT.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list