List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Future of The ATWT Forum. Stick around!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Future of The ATWT Forum. Stick around!

Started by Chrissi at 2010/09/20 12:18PM
    Latest post: 2011/03/22 11:20PM, Views: 5423, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2010/10/22 02:09PM
    Re: Future of The ATWT Forum. Stick around!
    Chrissi

I'm heartbroken for everyone. I still look for Matt's recap to edit after 2pm and feel as though something is missing.

I wish so much they could have saved this one. Beyond the others I think since GL had changed so drastically the last few years.

I'm sooo glad we've got all these recaps. Maybe I'll go read some and reminisce. I remember writing several of them. : ) Good times.

#12   2010/10/26 01:49PM
    Rocketm3

HEY!! I haven't logged on since "D day". I am SICK with them taking it off!! Poor elderly shutins also. I HATE CBS now. I refuse to watch ANY of their stupid daytime shows.
    I mean that housewife show is OBNOXIOUS. (THAT reason is why I stay home and watch soaps!! to avoid that kinda stuff)
    Well I am TRYING to get attached to other channels because of Riva and some of the others from GL. It's hard when you grew up with these "friends". I MISS THEM SOOOO MUCH

#13   2010/10/26 01:51PM
    Rocketm3

Im soooo with you!!! I have BANNED CBS in my home. They are so greedy and don't care about anyone. That stupid new reality show does not air in my house! I even stopped watching Y&R and B&B because I only watched them waiting for GL and ATWT. I am an artist and work at home and work is SOO boring now. THANKS CBS for being class A greedy jerks!

#14   2010/11/03 05:27AM
    Chrissi

I still watch CBS. If we don't watch any of our soaps they too will be gone and we'll be left with all talk shows. That's something I don't want.

#15   2010/11/03 12:16PM
    nonnasweb

I turn on CBS to watch Y&R and B&B and then change the channel. When I worked I would DVR all my soaps: Y&R,B&B,GL,ATWT and watch them at night. I can remember watching some of these shows when I was a little girl. I hate all these talk shows and suppose to be reality shows. They are so fake.

#16   2010/11/12 08:24PM
    westthree

%( Watched ATWT forever!! Watched it after work kind of a wind down to my day before anyone else came home. The b&b is so dumb!! It is so popular in Okla that it comes on at 2 a.m. - that's right 2 a.m. Did not realize how good the actors were on ATWT until I tried to watch the other shows. Really miss it!!!

#17   2010/11/27 08:44AM
    Fiorenza

ATWT brightened up my days and now, there is nothing.... It's almost like our family is gone...very depressing. Hate the Talk and the Game shows. CBS has made many people very unhappy.

#18   2010/12/09 10:42AM
    Chrissi

OLTL is a good one and they are not CBS. So is DOOL and they're NBC.

#19   2011/01/11 01:20PM
    HennyPen

I still miss ATWT too. I have watched some other daytime dramas, but I will never like any of them as I did ATWT. I would like to know what some of the actors are doing now, does anyone know of a sit where I can go to find out?

#20   2011/01/12 02:24PM
    Chrissi

Teri Columbino is now on All My Children. Collen Zenk is on Broadway, ... you know what? I'll write up an article and post it in the Latest News and link to it here, for you! Give me a few days and I'll do one for GL, and Passions, too!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list