List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Future of The ATWT Forum. Stick around!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Future of The ATWT Forum. Stick around!

Started by Chrissi at 2010/09/20 12:18PM
    Latest post: 2011/03/22 11:20PM, Views: 5354, Replies: 23
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2010/09/20 12:18PM
    Future of The ATWT Forum. Stick around!
    Chrissi

Hi everyone,

I wanted to extend a welcome for you all to stay and post on this forum for as long as you want. There's no reason to give up good friends and your ATWT chatter, even though the show is sadly off the air.

Please feel free to check out the ATWT finale on Soap Opera Fan.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2010/09/as-the-world-turns-finale-videos/

#2   2010/09/27 08:13PM
    Re: Future of The ATWT Forum. Stick around!
    shrli

~) I grew up watching As the World Turms with my mom. She passed away 11 years ago and I continued to watch this show. I was very heart broken when I found out that they were leaving the air. How is it the all of ABC Soaps continue to run strong and CBS has lost two of its longest shows. BRING THEM BACK!

#3   2010/10/01 12:20PM
    auntflik2

I would love to invite you all to join in helping me try to get back As The World Turns! I know it may be a long shot, but I just can't give up. This is the only show that can cheer me up when I feel down and the only show that I have watched every episode for years. Please join me in writing CBS letters to show how much they messed up by taking ATWT off the air! I also have a facebook page too because I have started a petiton!

www.facebook.com/pages/Petition-to-bring-back-As-The-World-Turns-on-CBS/15608957... />
    Thank you!
    Krystal

#4   2010/10/11 10:56AM
    tbl131

I would just like to say that I am devestated at As the World Turns going off the air. I have watched As the World Turns all of my life. I feel like I have lost a family. I miss the show. I looked forward to watching ATWT every day. I have even re-arranged schedules not to miss ATWT. If you think about it, ATWT was pretty much just like everyday life for everyone, hard times, good times, happy times, sad times. Some of the soaps still on right now are positively far fetched and rediculous. I mean, take B&B, that is the most ridiculous soap I have ever seen. I watch it to see how far fetched it gets, who sleeps with who, who has a baby for whose husband, or better yet, Brook sleeping with every one of her daughter's husbands. B&B is not a soap, it's a three ring circus. I just cannot believe they would take ATWT off the air and leave B&B. There is absolutely no comparison. I would like to know if any of the cast of ATWT will play on any other soaps. Hopefully someway, somehow they will reconsider and put ATWT back on the air. It's like the old days are just gone without ATWT.
    No offense to anyone, but that is my opinion.

quote]Quote Chrissi: Hi everyone,

I wanted to extend a welcome for you all to stay and post on this forum for as long as you want. There's no reason to give up good friends and your ATWT chatter, even though the show is sadly off the air.

Please feel free to check out the ATWT finale on Soap Opera Fan.

blog.soapoperafan.com/2010/09/as-the-world-turns-finale-videos/[/quote]

#5   2010/10/13 01:02PM
    Chrissi

I still miss the show. I miss it a lot today especially for some reason.

How are you guys doing with this?

#6   2010/10/13 01:32PM
    Tammer

Quote Chrissi: I still miss the show. I miss it a lot today especially for some reason.

How are you guys doing with this?

It sucks Chrissi!
    I miss it everyday, it was my favourite soap.
    I wish it would come back, but sadly I know that will never happen.
    Makes me sad...

#7   2010/10/16 06:13AM
    twistedsparkles

iwish they would bring back atwt i can't believe they stopped it I and ruin everything with the price is right what were they thinking I can;t find ur facebook sight

#8   2010/10/16 06:15AM
    twistedsparkles

i hate that they did this I used to tape it and watch it in the evenings it was my favorite and the young and restless bold and beautiful could be better if they made it an hour instead of 30 minutes

#9   2010/10/18 07:17PM
    Lecia

%( Very sad about ATWT off the air. I grew up watching and recorded the soap for over twenty years. It was something me and my granny did together. She is the one who got me hooked on the show in the first place. Maura West and Michael Park were my favorite characters and always will be. Love you Maura. You gave me so much inspiration and made me laugh when laughs were needed. Michael, you have the most beautiful voice. would love for you to make an album. And to Paul Leyden, You were a joy as well.

#10   2010/10/21 09:40AM
    joy3728

I really miss ATWT also !!! It's good to see others share my regrets and concerns.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list