List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Jade's actions

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jade's actions

Started by sexyspicer at 2006/09/27 11:46AM
    Latest post: 2006/09/30 11:14AM, Views: 731, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/09/27 11:46AM
    Jade's actions
    sexyspicer

Jade's actions are starting to make me think that she is really not pregnant after all since she dosn't want anybody checking her out. The truth is going to come out hope some one here's it

#2   2006/09/27 12:08PM
    Re: Jade's actions
    Erin

I agree she's not pregant...but she was up until todays' show that is! Because Dallas has already confirmed she was....asking her why she didn't tell him that she was pregnant? Or possible , he might've seemed a bit angry because it's HIS child she's carrying? I believe there's more than this than anyone will realize for a long time.....

#3   2006/09/27 02:10PM
    seeemilywrite

Jade's baby being Dallas's is a great option!

#4   2006/09/27 02:29PM
    athena8785

did i miss something? when did dallas ever hint that there was something between him and jade?

#5   2006/09/27 02:29PM
    athena8785

did i miss something? when did dallas ever hint that there was something between him and jade?

#6   2006/09/27 02:35PM
    Raneychul

I was thinking that too..when did Dallas and Jade ever get together...I remember once Dallas asked Jess what she knew about Jade, and Jess said she knows she's trouble...but there was never any indication that the two had hooked up..but, I guess it's a soap, and anything is possible

#7   2006/09/28 06:21AM
    sexyspicer

I think Jade was just acting at the hospital so then if they did blood work they would know that she is not pregnant and that would be why she never told Dallas b/c it is not true then Dallas would tell Will and all is bad for Jade then. The money hungry witch that she is would have nothing. She is just acting and taking advantage of Will b/c he is a nice guy, but to bad for her she will never be his Gwen

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list