List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Boycotting CBS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Boycotting CBS

Started by Oakdalefan at 2010/09/18 03:28PM
    Latest post: 2010/11/02 06:52AM, Views: 3903, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2010/09/23 08:43PM
    Re: Boycotting CBS
    meowbowow

Quote Captain Chaos: I wish a boycott would work...I would blow someone just to get my soap back. sob, sniff, sob

Spaceroy & I don't know what to do anymore. Our lunch hour has been ruined. I miss my Oakdale family.

ITA. It's hard b/c I go to watch it and it's not there, sob is right. Damn CBS!!

#12   2010/09/26 11:29PM
    baileysmommy

Quote pink kiity: you got it 12.00 my TV goes off there putting the price is right at 1.00 i got one thing to say i guess i better not i will be ban for life if i do but you get the ideai its the same word that Lindsay l ohan had on hers finger

In my city they replced it with The Sisters.

#13   2010/09/28 12:18PM
    pjmb

The only shows I have watched on CBS since GL was cancelled is ATWT,Y&R and B&B,now that ATWT is gone I only watch Y&R and B&B. If they cancel these shows I will watch nothing on CBS. What I am afraid of is soon there will be no soaps at all on any station!

#14   2010/10/01 12:33PM
    calliope

Don't stop watching CBS soaps! Why hurt the other soaps? I will never watch anything in GL and ATWT times but I won't abandon the other soaps. I'm hoping to keep them from canceling, not hurry that fate along.

#15   2010/10/03 11:00AM
    gramie

CBS will do what they want it's all about the mighty $. maybe if enough people had when along with the boycott of CBS after they canceled GL we could have saved ATWT? but now they will just pick them off one at a time. I will not watch CBS in GL or ATWT time slot. I watch Y&R and B&B on an other channel CanWest Global but I have cable and can usually find the show I want on another channel but some people may not be so lucky. P&G needs to take their share of the blame they wanted out of the soap business and they are out. so how are they going to sell their darn soap now? who will buy it not me.

#16   2010/10/18 11:16AM
    banks

People BOYCOTT The Talk today and every day! Just what the world needs another talk show with a room full of women talking over each other. NO THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#17   2010/10/18 11:51AM
    babygirlbrandy

Quote Winter Rose:
    Quote pink kiity: you got it 12.00 my TV goes off there putting the price is right at 1.00 i got one thing to say i guess i better not i will be ban for life if i do but you get the ideai its the same word that Lindsay l ohan had on hers finger

No way in hell will I watch CBS in ATWT old time slot . I will watch OLTL.
    Please excuse my language , I feel like a death has happened in my family . I have a headache from crying off and on the past few days .

#18   2010/10/18 11:53AM
    babygirlbrandy

I WILL NEVER WATCH CBS AT 2:00 I SWITCH MY TV OVER TO ONE LIFE TO LIVE,I CAN NOT STAND JULIE CHAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#19   2010/11/02 06:52AM
    nightowl11

i watch y&r and football on sundays other than that i have no use for cbs

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list