List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Boycotting CBS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Boycotting CBS

Started by Oakdalefan at 2010/09/18 03:28PM
    Latest post: 2010/11/02 06:52AM, Views: 3816, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2010/09/18 03:28PM
    Boycotting CBS
    Oakdalefan

How about we boycott CBS? Ultimately the executives at CBS were the people who canceled ATWT. We can always go to ABC soaps.

#2   2010/09/19 07:17PM
    Re: Boycotting CBS
    banks

I'm with you. But lets not forget abou Y&R and B&B.

#3   2010/09/19 07:52PM
    pink kiity

you got it 12.00 my TV goes off there putting the price is right at 1.00 i got one thing to say i guess i better not i will be ban for life if i do but you get the ideai its the same word that Lindsay l ohan had on hers finger

#4   2010/09/19 10:12PM
    JudyMyers

I pretty much stoped watching tv all together now once in a while I'll watch one life to live or general or even days but thats not much now the only reason I was even watch what I did watch was ATWT I use to tape it all the time now there is no reason for me to watch anyting thanks to the powers that be on cbs thanks alot guy your doing a great job over making cbs unwatchable yeah you

#5   2010/09/20 06:21AM
    Winter Rose

Quote pink kiity: you got it 12.00 my TV goes off there putting the price is right at 1.00 i got one thing to say i guess i better not i will be ban for life if i do but you get the ideai its the same word that Lindsay l ohan had on hers finger

No way in hell will I watch CBS in ATWT old time slot . I will watch OLTL.
    Please excuse my language , I feel like a death has happened in my family . I have a headache from crying off and on the past few days .

#6   2010/09/21 03:00PM
    Captain Chaos

I wish a boycott would work...I would blow someone just to get my soap back. sob, sniff, sob

Spaceroy & I don't know what to do anymore. Our lunch hour has been ruined. I miss my Oakdale family.

#7   2010/09/21 08:30PM
    Oakdalefan

Quote Captain Chaos: I wish a boycott would work...I would blow someone just to get my soap back. sob, sniff, sob

Spaceroy & I don't know what to do anymore. Our lunch hour has been ruined. I miss my Oakdale family.

Each individual has the power to choose what he or she watches. Individually, you can boycott CBS. I have not watched any CBS programming since the last show of ATWT.

#8   2010/09/23 08:45AM
    tammymissesATWT

I will no longer watch CBS. I grew up watching As The World Turns and Guiding Light. It's one thing to cancel one show, but both shows that have been on the air for YEARS? CBS SUCKS!!!

#9   2010/09/23 08:38PM
    meowbowow

Quote Oakdalefan: How about we boycott CBS? Ultimately the executives at CBS were the people who canceled ATWT. We can always go to ABC soaps.

I already watch GH but haven't watched Y&R since 1973, lol. For some reason I could just never get into it. I've never watched B&B either so I don't have to boycott anything, lol. I've never watched OLTL either, it's been ATWT and GH for 47 yrs!! Even when all the many other soaps went off the air over the yrs, they're the ones I always stuck with.

#10   2010/09/23 08:41PM
    meowbowow

Quote Winter Rose

No way in hell will I watch CBS in ATWT old time slot . I will watch OLTL.
    Please excuse my language , I feel like a death has happened in my family . I have a headache from crying off and on the past few days .

It does feel like a death in the family doesn't it? I'm all cried out as I cried since Reid got killed and off/on until the end. I'm very sad tho b/c there's a void in my life that's hard to fill. I just feel kind of numb now.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list