List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: ATWT&Youtube

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

ATWT&Youtube

Started by jilltidwell at 2010/09/17 04:15PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/18 02:40PM, Views: 778, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2010/09/17 04:15PM
    ATWT&Youtube
    jilltidwell

I just read on astheworldstv.com that as of October 21st as the world turns will be take off of youtube. Chrissi, do you know anything about this?

#2   2010/09/18 08:00AM
    Re: ATWT&Youtube
    ONELIFEandGH

Quote jilltidwell: I just read on astheworldstv.com that as of October 21st as the world turns will be take off of youtube. Chrissi, do you know anything about this?

I read this also, but they are taking GL and AW off as well, from both YouTube and Hulu.

#3   2010/09/18 11:44AM
    jilltidwell

Quote ONELIFEandGH:
    Quote jilltidwell: I just read on astheworldstv.com that as of October 21st as the world turns will be take off of youtube. Chrissi, do you know anything about this?

I read this also, but they are taking GL and AW off as well, from both YouTube and Hulu.

Why? Can't fans put up videos as well? How did you find out about them taking on AW&GL off of youtube& hulu?

#4   2010/09/18 12:13PM
    Rustic

Welovesoaps updated their site and said that as of the end of THIS month youtube videos will be taken down.

#5   2010/09/18 02:40PM
    ONELIFEandGH

Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote ONELIFEandGH:

Why? Can't fans put up videos as well? How did you find out about them taking on AW&GL off of youtube& hulu?

I read this on Daytime Confidential yesterday, and We Love Soaps today, but I think it is just the content uploaded by TeleNext.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list