List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: THE BEST FOR THE LAST WEEK

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

THE BEST FOR THE LAST WEEK

Started by MSPEPELAPUE at 2010/09/17 07:21AM
    Latest post: 2010/09/18 07:09AM, Views: 670, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2010/09/17 07:25AM
    Re: THE BEST FOR THE LAST WEEK
    Spaceroy

2nd the motion

#2   2010/09/17 07:42AM
    Captain Chaos

Due to OUR writers, not due to CBS!

F.U. CBS......bastardays. killed my family. I hate you.

#3   2010/09/17 08:02AM
    Winter Rose

Quote Captain Chaos: Due to OUR writers, not due to CBS!

You tell'em Captain ..if you need any help destroying the bastards ..call on the General ..where is he anyways ?

#4   2010/09/17 08:16AM
    Captain Chaos

Quote Winter Rose:

You tell'em Captain ..if you need any help destroying the bastards ..call on the General ..where is he anyways ?

If I thought for one minute that there was someone I could call or someone I could blow to get my world back, I would.
    I would do it for this team.

#5   2010/09/17 08:32AM
    Winter Rose

I'm as nervous as a bad girl going to confession or even worse going to the funeral home to view a dead friend or family member .
    I hate feeling this way about ATWT ending this afternoon .

#6   2010/09/17 09:20AM
    Captain Chaos

Quote Winter Rose: I'm as nervous as a bad girl going to confession or even worse going to the funeral home to view a dead friend or family member .
    I hate feeling this way about ATWT ending this afternoon .

Me too! sob sniff

#7   2010/09/17 05:24PM
    KELLY72

I feel the same way. I have only posted on here a few times but i have read the posts on this page for what seems like forever. Today i bawled my eyes out, after crying all week. It does feel as though i have lost someone in death. They counted us "stay at home" moms out as if we were the only ones watching the show, and i'm sick about it. Oakdale for me has for the past 25 years been my escape from the real life craziness. I started watching when i was 15, because it was on during my lunchhour when i was in high school, then it became my escape at night after a crazy day at work. Then it was my escape during nap time for my children, and now all these years later it is my escape into the chaos and romance that i miss after settling into my role as wife, mother, daughter, sister friend. Bottom line it was my own little piece of heaven and now i feel empty and betrayed. There is no other soap worth watching anymore and i won't give CBS the satisfaction of having me as a viewer!!!

#8   2010/09/18 07:08AM
    Lillybean

Quote KELLY72: I feel the same way. I have only posted on here a few times but i have read the posts on this page for what seems like forever. Today i bawled my eyes out, after crying all week. It does feel as though i have lost someone in death. They counted us "stay at home" moms out as if we were the only ones watching the show, and i'm sick about it. Oakdale for me has for the past 25 years been my escape from the real life craziness. I started watching when i was 15, because it was on during my lunchhour when i was in high school, then it became my escape at night after a crazy day at work. Then it was my escape during nap time for my children, and now all these years later it is my escape into the chaos and romance that i miss after settling into my role as wife, mother, daughter, sister friend. Bottom line it was my own little piece of heaven and now i feel empty and betrayed. There is no other soap worth watching anymore and i won't give CBS the satisfaction of having me as a viewer!!!

I have been depressed for the last month I think and everyday my husband gets sick of me saying what am I gonna watch when i get home from work Friday was hard took the day off to watch it un recorded like it really made a difference but to me it did and i also taped it so i can watch it again. Only thing i do have to say and this is not negative as I am an avid ATWT fan have been since i was 7 and i am now 45 i was a little disappointed i still cried dont get me wrong but i think i wanted more i just felt like i didnt get enough

#9   2010/09/18 07:09AM
    Lillybean

Double F.U CBS

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list