List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: THE END IS HERE...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

THE END IS HERE...

Started by SalsPrincess at 2010/09/16 02:15PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/17 09:55PM, Views: 2401, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2010/09/17 09:34AM
    Re: THE END IS HERE...
    SalsPrincess

Quote Winter Rose: I'm trying to connect the dots..are you Debra ?
    This is Arkie Gal .
    Don't know if I can hang on to much longer , the pain of losing ATWT is almost unbearable today .

Me, no... Not Debra. The name's Christy aka Joie.

#32   2010/09/17 09:41AM
    Spaceroy

Well whoever you are, we love ya and we will be thinking of all of you this afternoon.

#33   2010/09/17 10:24AM
    Spaceroy

Well here we go, the soap comes on at 1:oo pm mountain time here so me and my sis are off the watch thursdays taped show and Fridays episode "live" so....I guess....this is it people....love to all of you....

#34   2010/09/17 12:04PM
    Butchie

%( THATS HOW I FEEL THAT A PART OF MY LIFE FOR MANY YRS IS GONE !! NO MORE JACK AND CARLY !! THE ONLY GOOD THING IS CARLY MAURA WEST IS MOVIN TO MY OTHER SOAP YOUNG & THE RESTLEES SO I WILL SEE THAT PRETTY FACE ALL THE TIME BUT ITS NOT THE SAME THATS FOR SURE !!

#35   2010/09/17 12:13PM
    Winter Rose

Well , it's over here , I cried like a baby .
    Now I can start healing .
    I remember you Christy , hope the world is treating you good .
    Sorry for all the problems we have had in the past .
    Love to everyone and goodbye .

#36   2010/09/17 12:21PM
    Winter Rose

%( Well it's over , I cried like a baby , now I can start healing .
    I remember you Christy , hope the world has been good to you .
    Love to everyone I have met on this board , thanks for the memories .
    Love to all of you and good bye .
    Arkie Gal

#37   2010/09/17 12:34PM
    Winter Rose

Quote Spaceroy: Well here we go, the soap comes on at 1:oo pm mountain time here so me and my sis are off the watch thursdays taped show and Fridays episode "live" so....I guess....this is it people....love to all of you....

Goodbye everyone .

#38   2010/09/17 06:40PM
    Tigress1761

it took me all day to even come here....ive been bawling off and on since the finale. I guess I was in denial, I kept counting how many days were left, then tennis disrupted that. I don't think I have been so upset over losing a soap, and we all know there have been a lot over the years. This one felt like home, like family you could go to during the week, and step into their world for a little while. The Luke Snyder story helped me to accept my son for who he was, and who he wanted to be. When Luke listened to Reid's heart today in Chris' chest, it was so sad. I'm crying again just remembering it. May I just say, BRAVO to the cast, crew and all involved with this gem. My memories of the laughter and tears will live on in my mind now forever.....

#39   2010/09/17 08:43PM
    LISSA4U95

I am new to posting on here but I felt the end of ATWT called for it. I have watched this show for 25 years. It has helped me through my teenage years and then on into adult hood. What I can say is that this how has absolutly been an important part of my life and I feel like a part of me will be missing now that it is gone! I am upset that Martha Bryne could not reprise her role as Lily for the finality. One of the corner stones of this show was Lily and Holden and that was alway John Hensley and Martha Bryne. They are right there with Carly and Jack. I remember Holden and Lily in Wyoming and Holden riding back on his motorcycle when Lily was acused of murder. I remember when Jack and Carly met. I remeber Duncan and Shannon and the Castle. I remember when Lily found out Iva was her mother. I remember when Hal and Barbra got married and when Hal followed Margo to Greece and found out Adam was his son. I was so proud of ATWT when they were making a some back with teh James Stenbeck story and the spa! That was great! I remember Andy and Paul growing up together and fighting the deamons that their fathers had left them. I remember Sabrina and Frannie and when they were fighting over Seth! I remember when Hank admitted he was gay. God this show was AMAZING! I am in shock that it is going off the air and we will never see these people we have grown to love. I am mad at CBS for taking away something that tpeople have loved for so many years just so they can meet their bottom $!!! Bob, Kim, Margo, Tom, Katie, Holden, Lily, Carly, Jack and so many others will truly be missed and this how will live on so many peoples memories! Goodnight ATWT and I will NEVER forget you!

#40   2010/09/17 09:55PM
    Stefanie DiMera

I am a regular poster on the Days of our Lives message board. I haven't posted on here before because I was never a regular viewer of ATWT - but I just wanted to say that I feel very sorry to see another Daytime Drama come to an end. It's another sign that the times are changing. I suspect the others are on borrowed time as well.

As The World Turns entertained millions of viewers for many years. These shows almost become extended family members to long-time viewers. When they go off the air, it leaves a large void in our lives.

I only watched ATWT occasionally, but from what I saw, the program seemed to be of extremely high quality, from the writing to the acting and the sets, including the outdoor filming.

I did watch today's final show, and thought it was masterfully done.

ATWT went out on a high note.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list