List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: THE END IS HERE...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

THE END IS HERE...

Started by SalsPrincess at 2010/09/16 02:15PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/17 09:55PM, Views: 2456, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2010/09/17 05:46AM
    Re: THE END IS HERE...
    BrwnEyedGrl11

Hello my fellow World Turners!

Is this really the end? I honestly can not believe it. I am so torn up and devastated about loosing this soap. I have a heavy heart today and have been crying for weeks now. If those of you who have been here for a while, you may remember me from back in day. (CarJacker4Life) There were some interesting times on this board, both fun and not. lol With the show coming to an end today, I felt I needed to come back to the place where I met some amazing people. No one that I knew watched As The World Turns, (besides my mom and grandmother) so coming here and chatting with all of you everyday was amazing. I finally had people to chat with, vent with, laugh and cry with. And though, some people have come and gone and we parted ways I just wanted to say you will always be a part of my memories of this fantastic show.

For those of you who are still in my life, I love you more then words can say. I will forever be grateful to this show for bringing my ladies into my life. I'm so lucky to have meet you. Team Carly all the way!!

Chat with you soon!

I cant say goodbye to this show and the residents of Oakdale, so I won't. I will forever hold Carly and Jack in my heart, even though it is shattered right now. I seriously will miss this entire cast not matter how much I loved or hated some of them over the years. Last night I cried so much my eyes burned. Thank you ATWT for being a part of my life for almost 20 years! You will forever be loved and missed dearly. And just know, that when that final scene airs today, we are all together in this. No matter where we are or what time zone, we will all be together n Oakdale, one final time.

See you later my dear friends of Oakdale.

#12   2010/09/17 05:47AM
    SalsPrincess

Oh absolutely, Tammer!!! *cries!!!!* Ick, today is a SAD, SAAAAAAAAAAD day!!!

#13   2010/09/17 05:49AM
    SalsPrincess

Quote mama3: Hello to my dear friends and other persons

ITA!!!
    Here i met a few of my most amazing and beautyfull friends and that is something that i will cherish forever.
    We have had some great times here on this board and had so much fun,rocking this place to it's core
    I will miss atwt and especially carjack more then anything,but the memory of this will live on and it has given me really amazing friends with whom i will continue to have awesome times with.
    This was something that i never thought would have happened when i first joined this board all those years ago and i will always be thankfull for bringing my lovely ladies into my life and i couldn't imagine my life without them.

farewell to you all and for those who i have on facebook/email talk to you soon *HUGS*

LOVES YOU SWEETIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#14   2010/09/17 05:50AM
    Spaceroy

Well if nothing else we are not alone in our grief.

#15   2010/09/17 05:54AM
    SalsPrincess

Quote BrwnEyedGrl11: Hello my fellow World Turners!

Is this really the end? I honestly can not believe it. I am so torn up and devastated about loosing this soap. I have a heavy heart today and have been crying for weeks now. If those of you who have been here for a while, you may remember me from back in day. (CarJacker4Life) There were some interesting times on this board, both fun and not. lol With the show coming to an end today, I felt I needed to come back to the place where I met some amazing people. No one that I knew watched As The World Turns, (besides my mom and grandmother) so coming here and chatting with all of you everyday was amazing. I finally had people to chat with, vent with, laugh and cry with. And though, some people have come and gone and we parted ways I just wanted to say you will always be a part of my memories of this fantastic show.

For those of you who are still in my life, I love you more then words can say. I will forever be grateful to this show for bringing my ladies into my life. I'm so lucky to have meet you. Team Carly all the way!!

Chat with you soon!

I cant say goodbye to this show and the residents of Oakdale, so I won't. I will forever hold Carly and Jack in my heart, even though it is shattered right now. I seriously will miss this entire cast not matter how much I loved or hated some of them over the years. Last night I cried so much my eyes burned. Thank you ATWT for being a part of my life for almost 20 years! You will forever be loved and missed dearly. And just know, that when that final scene airs today, we are all together in this. No matter where we are or what time zone, we will all be together n Oakdale, one final time.

Oh, sweetness!! This is going to be SO hard to watch. I refused to watch yesterdays yet. I wonder if I'm trying to put off the inevitable!! LOL!!!!!!

#16   2010/09/17 05:57AM
    Winter Rose

I'm trying to connect the dots..are you Debra ?
    This is Arkie Gal .
    Don't know if I can hang on to much longer , the pain of losing ATWT is almost unbearable today .

#17   2010/09/17 06:09AM
    BrwnEyedGrl11

Quote SalsPrincess:
    Quote BrwnEyedGrl11: Hello my fellow World Turners!

Chat with you soon!

Oh, sweetness!! This is going to be SO hard to watch. I refused to watch yesterdays yet. I wonder if I'm trying to put off the inevitable!! LOL!!!!!!

You're telling me!! I wanted to take off today, but couldnt. My co-worker is out and I am all alone. I am in no mood for anyone or anything. I just want to cry. I love you sweetpea!!!

#18   2010/09/17 06:10AM
    BrwnEyedGrl11

Quote mama3: Hello to my dear friends and other persons

ITA!!!
    Here i met a few of my most amazing and beautyfull friends and that is something that i will cherish forever.
    We have had some great times here on this board and had so much fun,rocking this place to it's core
    I will miss atwt and especially carjack more then anything,but the memory of this will live on and it has given me really amazing friends with whom i will continue to have awesome times with.
    This was something that i never thought would have happened when i first joined this board all those years ago and i will always be thankfull for bringing my lovely ladies into my life and i couldn't imagine my life without them.

farewell to you all and for those who i have on facebook/email talk to you soon *HUGS*

*HUGS* right back at ya, hun! Love you!!!!!

#19   2010/09/17 06:11AM
    Spaceroy

My sister and I have managed to get the afternoon off so we can watch Thursdays episode and follow it up with the...gulp...final episode....OMG

#20   2010/09/17 06:32AM
    sher2309

Hello everyone!
    I remember all the fun times we have had here. I have made great friends here too. Some I still speak with others not so much or not at all, but I remember all of you and you all have a special place in my heart because I had so much fun chating with you all. I am crying as we speak. Today will be really hard. I remember last year when GL went off I cryed so hard the rest of the day and I can't even say how I will be today because ATWT has always been my favorite.
    Arkie, Debra does not get on the computer to much any more but I got an email from her a few days ago. She is doing well, but still a little heartbroken over Aiden.

Anyway, Make sure you all have a box of Kleenex and a drink and say a farewell toast to our beloved show.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list