List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: THE END IS HERE...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

THE END IS HERE...

Started by SalsPrincess at 2010/09/16 02:15PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/17 09:55PM, Views: 2311, Replies: 39
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2010/09/16 02:15PM
    THE END IS HERE...
    SalsPrincess

I just wanted to stop in and say good bye to a part of my life that used to mean so much to me every single day before DVR. I'd come on here almost every single day to read the daily updates for As The World turns. (A lot of you know or remember me as Joie.) For a while there I was a moderator for this board, and I loved it. I met a lot of amazing people on here and some of them are still in my life every single day. If it weren't for ATWT and this website *no matter how much I hated it some days way back when (and I'm very sure the feeling was mutual... O_o* I would have never met any of you. Tomorrow is going to be the end of a part of my life that's been there since JULIA 2 *lol, about 1998*. I'm one of the newer watchers I'm sure, but it's still really, really tough to say good bye to these amazing characters - and yes, even Janet and Liberty.

I hope coming on here didn't ruffle any feathers, that's not my intention at all. I just wanted to say a few things for memory's sake. I still can't really believe that this show is ending! It's almost like a death in the family that you just can't grasp until you see them buried.

A lot has happened since I parused this site. I've gotten big into writing and I write for a Twilight Blog at least once a week. And you know what? The thing that brought back my love of writing was CarJack fanfics! So, believe it or not, I owe this show a little more than just great memories. It's going to give me an amazing career.

SO, once again, I'd like to say thank you to those I met along the way, and sorry to those I've offended and/or hurt. It is what it is sometimes and everyone grows and changes, such is life.

In closing - open yourselves a bottle of champagne *or for those non-drinkers some sparkling cider* and get ready for one of the best shows on earth to say good bye. I'm sure there won't be a dry eye anywhere. Thanks for everything guys! Ciao!

#2   2010/09/16 06:21PM
    Re: THE END IS HERE...
    Tammer

Quote SalsPrincess: I just wanted to stop in and say good bye to a part of my life that used to mean so much to me every single day before DVR. I'd come on here almost every single day to read the daily updates for As The World turns. (A lot of you know or remember me as Joie.) For a while there I was a moderator for this board, and I loved it. I met a lot of amazing people on here and some of them are still in my life every single day. If it weren't for ATWT and this website *no matter how much I hated it some days way back when (and I'm very sure the feeling was mutual... O_o* I would have never met any of you. Tomorrow is going to be the end of a part of my life that's been there since JULIA 2 *lol, about 1998*. I'm one of the newer watchers I'm sure, but it's still really, really tough to say good bye to these amazing characters - and yes, even Janet and Liberty.

I hope coming on here didn't ruffle any feathers, that's not my intention at all. I just wanted to say a few things for memory's sake. I still can't really believe that this show is ending! It's almost like a death in the family that you just can't grasp until you see them buried.

A lot has happened since I parused this site. I've gotten big into writing and I write for a Twilight Blog at least once a week. And you know what? The thing that brought back my love of writing was CarJack fanfics! So, believe it or not, I owe this show a little more than just great memories. It's going to give me an amazing career.

SO, once again, I'd like to say thank you to those I met along the way, and sorry to those I've offended and/or hurt. It is what it is sometimes and everyone grows and changes, such is life.

In closing - open yourselves a bottle of champagne *or for those non-drinkers some sparkling cider* and get ready for one of the best shows on earth to say good bye. I'm sure there won't be a dry eye anywhere. Thanks for everything guys! Ciao!

Sad day indeed!
    Love you bunches hunny!!! You and I have had a very long friendship here and other places. Will be seeing you on Facebook my sweets!!

#3   2010/09/17 02:53AM
    mama3

Hello to my dear friends and other persons

ITA!!!
    Here i met a few of my most amazing and beautyfull friends and that is something that i will cherish forever.
    We have had some great times here on this board and had so much fun,rocking this place to it's core
    I will miss atwt and especially carjack more then anything,but the memory of this will live on and it has given me really amazing friends with whom i will continue to have awesome times with.
    This was something that i never thought would have happened when i first joined this board all those years ago and i will always be thankfull for bringing my lovely ladies into my life and i couldn't imagine my life without them.

farewell to you all and for those who i have on facebook/email talk to you soon *HUGS*

#4   2010/09/17 03:38AM
    Winter Rose

This is Arkie Gal ,
    Just wanted to say goodbye to all the posters on here , yes Mama3 we rocked this board to its core a few years ago .
    I will always remember those days , the people I met and the ones that will always be in my heart .
    For the ones I hurt I am deeply sorry . I wish you all peace and happiness .
    LOVE TO ALL OF YOU .
    Amy, God bless you for putting up with us when we were at our worst .

#5   2010/09/17 04:57AM
    edgeofnight1...

Ironically, I had such a good day yesterday. My wife got a clean bill of health after her recent Gall Bladder surgery (8 days in hospital). Then, I received quite a surprise...a brief reunion with someone I had not seen in over 25 years...Another piece of good news: The State Board of Elections Commissioners ruled in my favor by knocking off a candidate off the ballot for insufficient signatures. He needed 1,500, filed 1,704. I objected to 722 signatures, and the State Board of Elections sustained 632 of my 722 objections (7 out of every 8 ratio). This is the second time this summer, I've knocked off a state legislative candidate off the ballot, and the third in six years.
    But, now, I have to brace myself for today...I am dreading it and I am still in denial.

#6   2010/09/17 05:23AM
    Winter Rose

I'm glad things are looking up for you , you and I have shared many events . We have e-mailed each several times in the past . I enjoyed reading facts about the Presidents you sent me.
    Hope we can make it through the next few weeks , my tears have already started .
    Arkie Gal

#7   2010/09/17 05:26AM
    Spaceroy

Oh girls what are we gonna do??? I'm glad I met you all and hope that the world treats everyone better that CBS treated us!!!!!

#8   2010/09/17 05:37AM
    Winter Rose

Quote Spaceroy: Oh girls what are we gonna do??? I'm glad I met you all and hope that the world treats everyone better that CBS treated us!!!!!

If you would click on my avatar and e-mail me ..I think I would feel better , right now I am all broken hearted .
    I am in mourning and I need my friends .

#9   2010/09/17 05:44AM
    Spaceroy

My work pooter won't let me E-mail anyone but UPS without a complete seperate outlook setup done by our administrator, I can go online and surf but nothing else...but don't worry Kelroy is gonna hook me up and I will e-mail you on my home pooter....Oh Arkie,,Hugs to you..Big Bear Hugs Girl..and heres a tissue...

#10   2010/09/17 05:46AM
    Spaceroy

And yes I'm at work right now, but its a small family owned business and I worked my butt off earlier to buy me some time to blog. Besides my folks know that no matter what my job gets done...OMG...I'm beside myself...

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list