List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Attention CBS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Attention CBS

Started by BKLYN at 2010/09/16 01:57PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/20 10:45AM, Views: 2100, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2010/09/18 05:10PM
    Re: Attention CBS
    Jack_s

Quote Barb G:
    Quote janetfan10: as a VERY LONG viewer of atwt i am reeling mad about the cancellation of atwt that starting monday i am giving up cbs watching daytime including Y&R and i never liked b&B and the only show i will be watching on cbs will be criminal minds and csi.as far as daytime oltl will be on instead full time and i am even giving up big brother so i wont have to look at julie chen.i am doing all this in ATWT'S memory and as a FAITHFUL viewer of the great show atwt.anybody with me.

YOU BETCHA...I'M RIGHT THERE WITH YOU!!! I stopped watching Y&R and B&B ages ago. ATWT was the only daytime drama I watched. Now that it's ending, my TV won't be on during the day at all.

Criminal Minds, CSI and NCIS are the only three I watch. And as for Julie Chen...never liked her before...definitely dislike her even more now!!! I hope her new show is a flop...BIG TIME!!!

Julie is married to Les Moonves, President and CEO of CBS. She will ALWAYS be on CBS as long as Les is in Charge.

Y&R is CBS' premier Daytime Soap. That is where the impact would be felt most.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/09/18 05:14PM
    #22   2010/09/20 05:44AM
    lynzylu2

%( As someone who grew up watching the show with my grandmother and mother, I am so sad that it's over. It almost feels like when someone dies. ATWT was definately the best soap that CBS had. Y&R and B&B are poor in comparison. It sucked when they canceled GL. It sucks more that they canceled ATWT. No reason left to watch CBS, any shows that I do watch like CM and CSI are on syndication on other networks and thats the ONLY way I will watch them. I also have no use for any Proctor & Gamble products either.
    Of all the actors of the show, their characters will sorely be missed and never forgotten. I wish them all well.

#23   2010/09/20 06:22AM
    lynzylu2

Procter & Gamble North America Beauty & Grooming brands to avoid in protest of canceling ATWT. Braun, Wella, MACH3,CoverGirl,Olay, Pantene, Rejoice, Fusion, Venus,Head & Shoulders, Safeguard, Dolce & Gabbana, Herbal
    Essences, HUGO BOSS Fragrances, Gillette, Prestobarba/
    Blue, Aussie,Camay, Christina Aguilera Perfumes, Dunhill Fragrances, Escada Fragrances, Fekkai, Ghost, Gucci Fragrances, Halo, Ivory, Lacoste Fragrances, Max Factor, Naomi Campbell, Natural Instincts, Nice 'n Easy, Nioxin, Old Spice, Puma, Vidal Sassoon, Secret, Sebastian Professional, Valentino, Zest.

#24   2010/09/20 06:44AM
    nightowl11

i'm right there with everyone!!! no more p&g for me or cbs after y&r. cbs blames p&g and p&g blame cbs. whoevers to blame it still sucks!!!

#25   2010/09/20 08:53AM
    nonniepat

Quote BKLYN: Starting on 9/20 My TV will be turning to ABC for One Life to Live and you lost a viewer. I will never ever watch whatever you put in the 2PM time slot. I love Y&R and B&B I will only tape B&B for Y&R I will watch on the Soap Channel. I will give CBS very little of my time if any.

Thank you for saying exactly what I am thinking.

Nothing CBS will ever put on will ever come close to the good quality level of ATWT and as much as I'd love to see their new show Hawaii Five-O I am so torn because I really don't want to give them anymore of my viewing than possible. I also love Y & R and B & B and will continue watching those especially with Maura coming to Y & R and if Roger Howarth returns to OLTO I will watch him there but I too am sick to death of what CBS has done to our beloved show.

#26   2010/09/20 10:43AM
    lynzylu2

"There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else."
    Sam Walton.....

#27   2010/09/20 10:45AM
    lynzylu2

Quote banks: I think everyone should boycott CBS starting @ 1:00 p.m. Monday right after B&B. Keep watching Y&R and B&B I will be changing over to one of the other soaps that start @ 1:oo I hope I come to love them as much as I loved Guiding Light and As The World Turns!!!!!!!!!!!

Why wait for 1 pm? Y&R and B&B both stink!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list