List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Attention CBS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Attention CBS

Started by BKLYN at 2010/09/16 01:57PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/20 10:45AM, Views: 2212, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2010/09/17 02:51PM
    Re: Attention CBS
    dwebster

I hope the black flowers and the dead fish tell you what I think of CBS.

To Julie Chen, I hope your new show is a huge failure. You will never be able to compete with "The View".

#12   2010/09/17 02:59PM
    meowbowow

Quote sonny6: CBS!!! BITE ME! YOU SUCK..

AMEN TO THAT!!

#13   2010/09/17 03:04PM
    meowbowow

Quote Spaceroy: Hell hath no fury as a bunch of women scorned.

No kidding, ROFLMAO. This is for u CBS !!

#14   2010/09/17 03:08PM
    pink kiity

yeah you took away guiding light and now as the world turns my TV will go off at 12,00 after the young and restless i wont be watching yours replacement i don't watch lets make a deal and i wont watch yours dumb talk show either

#15   2010/09/17 03:24PM
    banks

>( I think everyone should boycott CBS starting @ 1:00 p.m. Monday right after B&B. Keep watching Y&R and B&B I will be changing over to one of the other soaps that start @ 1:oo I hope I come to love them as much as I loved Guiding Light and As The World Turns!!!!!!!!!!!

#16   2010/09/17 05:33PM
    ohc1

At least October 1st Reva returns to television as Echo on OLTL

#17   2010/09/17 06:26PM
    pink kiity

some of the young and restless fans who watch as the world turns and guiding light said there boycotting after 12.00 there turning there TV off at 12.00. just though i let you all know, and so will I and im wont be watching young and restless reruns at 1.00 in as the world turns slot, cbs had gone too far this time,

#18   2010/09/18 06:54AM
    Lillybean

Just reading some of the post, I dont post on here much as i am usually at work but I to have been boycotting CBS I refuse to watch what comes on at 3:00 here in Ohio which is Dr.Phil and now I will not be watching it from 2-4 they are putting the price is right on so price is right will be on twice a day which is ridiculus. I am 45 and have been watching guiding light and ATWT since i was seven so very devestated here however my sister when GL ended started to watch recod AMC and OLTL and told me to give it a try so the DVR is set for ABC on Monday I will continue Y&R other than Y&R I dont watch CBS even at night

#19   2010/09/18 06:57AM
    Lillybean

Quote grits1976: Also don't buy P&G products. And let the new show's sponsors know that you will avoid their products like the plague. Vote with your wallet. I love Gain but it's P&G so I buy Purex.

We are so on the same wave length they say great minds think alike. I wont buy P&G items either if i can avoid it

#20   2010/09/18 07:00AM
    Lillybean

Quote banks: I think everyone should boycott CBS starting @ 1:00 p.m. Monday right after B&B. Keep watching Y&R and B&B I will be changing over to one of the other soaps that start @ 1:oo I hope I come to love them as much as I loved Guiding Light and As The World Turns!!!!!!!!!!!

My television turns from CBS to ABC starting Monday at 1:30 now right after Y&R

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list