List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Attention CBS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Attention CBS

Started by BKLYN at 2010/09/16 01:57PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/20 10:45AM, Views: 2187, Replies: 26
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2010/09/16 01:57PM
    Attention CBS
    BKLYN

Starting on 9/20 My TV will be turning to ABC for One Life to Live and you lost a viewer. I will never ever watch whatever you put in the 2PM time slot. I love Y&R and B&B I will only tape B&B for Y&R I will watch on the Soap Channel. I will give CBS very little of my time if any.

#2   2010/09/16 02:24PM
    Re: Attention CBS
    Winter Rose

I'll be goin to One Life To Live also .

#3   2010/09/16 03:44PM
    janetfan10

as a VERY LONG viewer of atwt i am reeling mad about the cancellation of atwt that starting monday i am giving up cbs watching daytime including Y&R and i never liked b&B and the only show i will be watching on cbs will be criminal minds and csi.as far as daytime oltl will be on instead full time and i am even giving up big brother so i wont have to look at julie chen.i am doing all this in ATWT'S memory and as a FAITHFUL viewer of the great show atwt.anybody with me.

#4   2010/09/16 03:47PM
    sonny6

CBS!!! BITE ME! YOU SUCK..

#5   2010/09/16 04:17PM
    Barb G

Quote janetfan10: as a VERY LONG viewer of atwt i am reeling mad about the cancellation of atwt that starting monday i am giving up cbs watching daytime including Y&R and i never liked b&B and the only show i will be watching on cbs will be criminal minds and csi.as far as daytime oltl will be on instead full time and i am even giving up big brother so i wont have to look at julie chen.i am doing all this in ATWT'S memory and as a FAITHFUL viewer of the great show atwt.anybody with me.

YOU BETCHA...I'M RIGHT THERE WITH YOU!!! I stopped watching Y&R and B&B ages ago. ATWT was the only daytime drama I watched. Now that it's ending, my TV won't be on during the day at all.

Criminal Minds, CSI and NCIS are the only three I watch. And as for Julie Chen...never liked her before...definitely dislike her even more now!!! I hope her new show is a flop...BIG TIME!!!

#6   2010/09/16 04:47PM
    grits1976

Also don't buy P&G products. And let the new show's sponsors know that you will avoid their products like the plague. Vote with your wallet. I love Gain but it's P&G so I buy Purex.

#7   2010/09/17 05:50AM
    gramie

Quote sonny6: CBS!!! BITE ME! YOU SUCK..

way to go sonny I couldn't have said it better.

#8   2010/09/17 05:56AM
    Spaceroy

Hell hath no fury as a bunch of women scorned.

#9   2010/09/17 06:08AM
    Winter Rose

Amen , truer words have never been spoken.

#10   2010/09/17 08:02AM
    Captain Chaos

In my Inigo Montoya voice: "CBS.....you killed my family..
    prepare to die!" I hate you CBS.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list