List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Who will you miss the most???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who will you miss the most???

Started by jmwhite05 at 2010/09/16 11:44AM
    Latest post: 2010/10/16 03:28PM, Views: 4037, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2010/09/24 05:43PM
    Re: Who will you miss the most???
    carjackfan4life

Carly and Jack of course! But I will miss all my Oakdale residents!

#22   2010/09/30 04:11PM
    VickyJo

I miss them all, I can't believe how empty I feel at the end of the day. I always looked forward to coming home from work and watching what was happening and now there's nothing. I honestly can't believe how much I miss a television show, but I have been watching it for 30 years so I guess it's normal to miss it.

I especially miss Carly and Jack, they have always been my favourite. Although I really loved Lily and Holden too, when Martha Byrne was playing Lily. Never really took to Noelle Beck, not the actress herself, she seems great just never accepted her as Lily.

#23   2010/10/13 11:35PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

I will miss the entire show.. I have over 50 years of memories... Some of the past story lines were truly awesome..so well acted.......I watched many of the characters grow old in front of my eyes.

I started watching when I was pregnant for my 1st child.. and my husband was far away in the service.. so it became a time of day that I waited for.....then later, I rocked this baby as I watched... so I have soooooo many personal memories tied into this show.

I returned to work and only got to watch it occasionally.. but then they came out with a portable radio with TV stations on it.. I would listen to it during my lunch hour... but as soon as VCR's came out.. I started taping..

I will miss seeing the "world" turn.....

This Soap captured what went on in small town
    U.S.A.... in a fantasy way that made sense...... family... drama... love.... conflict... without sleeze..

#24   2010/10/15 11:41AM
    Ehlexi

I miss Henry and Carly the most I just adored their characters. Goodbye guys , wish you all the best.

#25   2010/10/16 04:17AM
    nikkinak

Quote Ehlexi: I miss Henry and Carly the most I just adored their characters. Goodbye guys , wish you all the best.

I will miss them all, but I agree with you....Henry and Carly are the two I miss the most. Fortunately, Maura is on Y&R now. I would SO love to see Henry go to B&B as a fashion designer. He needs a role where he can play his funny, quirky self. He's one helluvan actor! I hope we see him turn up somewhere soon. I would even tune in on a show I haven't watched before just to see him!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/10/16 04:18AM
    #26   2010/10/16 03:28PM
    lovinthesoaps

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: I will miss the entire show.. I have over 50 years of memories... Some of the past story lines were truly awesome..so well acted.......I watched many of the characters grow old in front of my eyes.

I started watching when I was pregnant for my 1st child.. and my husband was far away in the service.. so it became a time of day that I waited for.....then later, I rocked this baby as I watched... so I have soooooo many personal memories tied into this show.

I returned to work and only got to watch it occasionally.. but then they came out with a portable radio with TV stations on it.. I would listen to it during my lunch hour... but as soon as VCR's came out.. I started taping..

I will miss seeing the "world" turn.....

This Soap captured what went on in small town
    U.S.A.... in a fantasy way that made sense...... family... drama... love.... conflict... without sleeze..

This is such a great post!! Exactly how I feel. I have watched this show almost my whole life. Its sad to know that its all over. I am grateful that I am getting to see my favs on other soaps but its definitely not the same as seeing the ATWT families!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list