List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Last scene filmed?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Last scene filmed?

Started by calliope at 2010/09/16 10:30AM
    Latest post: 2010/09/17 08:06AM, Views: 865, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2010/09/16 10:30AM
    Last scene filmed?
    calliope

I have read who will be in the last scene shown but does anyone know what the last scene was that was shot? I like to look for that as I did on GL to see if there are emotions showing through.

#2   2010/09/16 10:46AM
    Re: Last scene filmed?
    Winter Rose

Hi , this is Arkie Gal ,
    I read that Kim and Bob will be sitting at a desk in his office . They will be looking at a globe .
    Goodbye Calliope .

#3   2010/09/16 10:54AM
    calliope

Don't say good-bye yet!!
    I know that will be the last scene shown but they shoot stuff out of order and I wonder what the last take was. It could have been that but I dodn't know. I know on GL the last scene shot before the final "That's a wrap" was Lillian and Frank and someone else at an outside table. Was not the end of the show but touching when you knew it was the last scene ever shot for GL.

#4   2010/09/16 11:59AM
    Winter Rose

I just watched the show and I am crying my eyes out , my heart is breaking .

#5   2010/09/16 12:53PM
    soapsrfun

I had tears in my eyes when I viewed the preview after today's episode and Bob said "I can't believe I am retiring". It made it seem real.

#6   2010/09/16 01:25PM
    Spaceroy

I was hoping that they taped something with Nancy before she passed...heres how I would write it...Bob and Kim in Bobs office retiring and reflecting on the spinning globe and then fade to Nancy saying "Goodbye Dears" OMG I'm literally dying inside.

#7   2010/09/16 10:04PM
    luvbuzz

Quote calliope: Don't say good-bye yet!!
    I know that will be the last scene shown but they shoot stuff out of order and I wonder what the last take was. It could have been that but I dodn't know. I know on GL the last scene shot before the final "That's a wrap" was Lillian and Frank and someone else at an outside table. Was not the end of the show but touching when you knew it was the last scene ever shot for GL.

Calliope, I too remember that outdoor scene on GL, knowing it was the last time they filmed. Very emotional! It seems however that ATWT was shot in order according to Kathryn Hays (Kim) in this article. Hope this helps!

tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/as-the-world-turns-final-episode-scene-17945/

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/09/16 10:05PM
    #8   2010/09/16 10:24PM
    jilltidwell

Quote Winter Rose: I just watched the show and I am crying my eyes out , my heart is breaking .

How did you see it ahead of time?

#9   2010/09/17 08:06AM
    Captain Chaos

Bwaaa!!!sniff sob sniff

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list