List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: What will you do after friday during that hour

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What will you do after friday during that hour

Started by koolgreenakers at 2010/09/15 04:36PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/16 12:44PM, Views: 523, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2010/09/15 04:36PM
    What will you do after friday during that hour
    koolgreenakers

I'm devastated about my show i have watched for 24 yrs being no more in 2 days. I am not going to watch nothing else b/c it will probably get cancelled too. I am going to workout during the hour i usually watch my show b/c that hour is me time. What will you do with your hour?

#2   2010/09/15 04:49PM
    Re: What will you do after friday during that hour
    Barb G

ATWT is the last soap I will ever watch. It's the end of an era that started when I was just a very young girl. Quit watching Y&R and B&B long ago. Too predictable and too trashy. They just don't make them like they used to...with class and good storytelling...like ATWT...

My free hour will be spent walking in the quiet of the large, beautiful cemetery right across from my house. Where I can go to the duck pond, and pretend it's the Snyder's Pond, and remember all of my dear friends who once lived in Oakdale, Illinois who will always have a place in my heart...

Thank you to all of the wonderful and talented actors and actresses who have graced me with their presence everyday for so many wonderful years. My home will be a bit emptier this Friday at 3:00 pm after the final episode has aired...

#3   2010/09/15 05:09PM
    pink kiity

i know i wont be watching what there replacing it with let it go down along with the lets make a deal. i bet bold and beautiful wont be on much longer, i wont have to sit through the dull and boring anymore after the young and restless is over with my TV is going off, after the young and restless now,

#4   2010/09/16 06:08AM
    Spaceroy

I'm torn, at first I thought I don't want to invest myself into a bunch of characters that they might just take away from me again, but a fellow poster made mention that we should be supporting any and all soaps right now to ensure their survival...YIKES I thought maybe shes right..so maybe I should try another soap...but geeze its like kissing a stranger you know...I'm so on the fence....

#5   2010/09/16 12:34PM
    grits1976

I will be watching movies or some thing like that. I just found out that they are running Price is Right in ATWT's time slot so that's 2x's a day in the Moblie Market. Before the first time they run paid programing. I would like to see them do something like run classic westerns or ARMY Wives.

#6   2010/09/16 12:44PM
    soapsrfun

I have been a CBS soap fan for over 50 years. I saw alot of different soaps. Sadly my 2 favorites will both be gone after tomorrow.
    I have already decided to continue with Y&R, but B&B is just not what I want in a soap. It is too much about sex and not good story telling. So, I may try the soaps on another network. I watched General Hospital when I was in high school so maybe I will give it a try.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list