List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: The scenes that still make us cry

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The scenes that still make us cry

Started by Spaceroy at 2010/09/15 05:52AM
    Latest post: 2010/09/16 08:53AM, Views: 615, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2010/09/15 05:52AM
    The scenes that still make us cry
    Spaceroy

The one that still gets me when I think about it is when Nancy is sitting in the hall way after Mac was hospitalized, and all the sudden Mac walks up to Nancy and asks her to dance!!! They dance the sweetest dance and she is looking up into his eyes....dang still gets me...and of course we find out later that Mac had passed...still brings a tear to my eyes!!!

How bout you all...which one still gets ya??

#2   2010/09/15 10:42AM
    Re: The scenes that still make us cry
    Dewlanna

You gave me chills, Spaceroy. I hadn't thought about that in ages. But yes, I remember.

Do y'all remember when Cady McClain's Rosanna lost her baby and she sobbed soooooo painfully. She tore my heart out. And got the Emmy that year, as I remember.

Also, the scene where Holden and Lily first meet always makes a lovely lump in my throat. Not sure why.

#3   2010/09/16 07:27AM
    Spaceroy

Oh yeah, that was a tear jerker for sure, and when Carly and Mike lost Nora, and that beautiful rocking cradle Mike made for the baby....remember when Nora came back (as a ghost of course) and talked with Carly...that was a snot bubble maker for sure..does anyone remember why Nora came back to talk to Carly...I forget...

#4   2010/09/16 07:43AM
    Winter Rose

When Jacks car went off the bridge and Carly was standing there screaming . He lost his memory and they finally got back together on New Years Eve.
    Carly and Jack made me shed a lot of tears .

#5   2010/09/16 08:43AM
    Spaceroy

That was a bad one.

#6   2010/09/16 08:50AM
    Winter Rose

All we will have is our memories , when I get really old ..I want even have those .

#7   2010/09/16 08:53AM
    Spaceroy

Quote Winter Rose: All we will have is our memories , when I get really old ..I want even have those .

Dang girl your tearing me up...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list