List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Goodbye to my fellow viewers/posters...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Goodbye to my fellow viewers/posters...

Started by Buffyfan428 at 2010/09/13 03:55PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/17 09:27AM, Views: 1495, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2010/09/16 05:50AM
    Re: Goodbye to my fellow viewers/posters...
    Winter Rose

Quote Spaceroy: thanks for understanding Dew ..I'm literally beside my self about this..they really through a wrench into my routine I'll tell ya.

I'm here with a box of kleenex Spaceroy , hang in there , you are not alone .
    Your long time friend..Arkie Gal. Goodbye to all my friends on here . There aren't many but they are dear to my heart . Give Killroy a hug for me please .

#12   2010/09/16 05:59AM
    Spaceroy

Quote Winter Rose:
    Quote Spaceroy: thanks for understanding Dew ..I'm literally beside my self about this..they really through a wrench into my routine I'll tell ya.

I'm here with a box of kleenex Spaceroy , hang in there , you are not alone .
    Your long time friend..Arkie Gal. Goodbye to all my friends on here . There aren't many but they are dear to my heart . Give Killroy a hug for me please .

Arkie..don't go I will tell kelroy you are posting today and when she gets to work maybe she can sneak off a couple of posts to you I know she would want to say goodbye to you..I also want to say goodbye to you and thank you for all the fun we had back in the Katie/Jack days!!!OMG..we got thrown out and everything...AHH good times.

#13   2010/09/16 06:26AM
    Winter Rose

I want leave unless I get kicked off ,I love you girls , just tell me what you will be watching after ATWT ends and I will kiss a stranger with you . I guess I will watch One Life To Live , can't get the hang of Young And Restless yet .
    Boy we did have some hot times on this board years ago , I got banned several times .
    Remember when our Carly thread got deleted ? That just about started world war 111 .

#14   2010/09/16 07:18AM
    Spaceroy

OMG Arkie, we got thrown off at least 10 times!!! soo much fun back then, Kelroy says she will not watch a new soap, and since we have lunch together for the last 25 years we will have to come to some kind of compromise, I thought at first young and restless because Maura is going there, I liked Martha Byrnes on line soap alot but they haven't made a new one in months and months so I'm really torn and confused. I'm so SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#15   2010/09/16 07:31AM
    Winter Rose

Soap boards have calmed down a lot since then, maybe we are just getting to old to get in heated debates .
    Those were our wild and crazy days back then . Loved it when you all were the Captain on the board . You two gave me many laughs .
    E-MAIL ME .

#16   2010/09/16 07:54AM
    Captain Chaos

sniff sniff I am with ya.

#17   2010/09/16 07:55AM
    Captain Chaos

Kelroy hugs you back!

#18   2010/09/16 07:57AM
    Captain Chaos

Nothing on CBS!! Jerks..murderers.

#19   2010/09/16 07:58AM
    Captain Chaos

I miss being kelroy! I think we can all still stay in touch

#20   2010/09/16 08:04AM
    Spaceroy

Arkie Kelroy is Chaos...in more ways than 1

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list