List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Ahhh...something sweet and simple at last...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ahhh...something sweet and simple at last...

Started by Earthmom at 2010/09/13 01:06PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/16 07:11AM, Views: 1855, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2010/09/14 05:02PM
    Re: Ahhh...something sweet and simple at last...
    Barb G

Quote Spaceroy:
    Quote Earthmom:
    Quote Spaceroy: In other words lay down and die with it...whatever...I'll never forgive them and with just a few left I am more angry now than ever.

Look, Johnny come Lately. No need to direct your anger toward me.

The taping finished months ago.
    The sets have long since been dismantled.
    The actors are now working in other venues.

It's over.

Now, during the airing of the final episodes you choose to be outraged at posters who aren't screeching like banshees over their loss? Have you been living under a rock? Did you not know this was going to happen?

How about letting the rest of us enjoy the final episodes in peace. Embrace the love....take your rudeness somewhere else.

Oh I'm no Johnny come lately, I have been posting for years,Just haven't been back for a few months because I was so mad!!! All these new people thinking they knew what was going on..but your right nothing I can do about it now, just needed to rant where I know others would understand,except for you of course,I've been watching since 1964...so don't deny me my rage...pay no attention to me...I won't cause you anymore trouble....Just don't think its all flowers puppies and rainbows cause it ain't

Please aim your rage elsewhere...like towards CBS/TeleNext in a letter to them directly. They don't read our comments posted here.

This message board is for the fans of ATWT to share their thoughts, joys, sorrows, fears, tears and yes, even rage. However, please choose your words carefully as your comments under this topic, and others that you have posted to recently, are very offensive and upsetting to me personally. If you want to "attack" someone because ATWT has been cancelled, please direct that "attack" to the powers to be...not the posters here.

This is a place where we, the fans, come to to be comforted by the kind words of others when we're upset about a particular storyline...or want to share our sorrow over the impending end of ATWT...or to make new lifelong friends who share our love for ATWT and will always be a part of our life...long after the "world" stops turning this Friday.

So, please...use proper language on this site. No swearing, crude or rude language is appreciated or called for here. No one likes to read offensive words aimed at our little community, least of all the posters on this site who should not be made to feel uncomfortable by harsh words aimed at them.

Thank you...and have a nice day!!!

#12   2010/09/15 05:47AM
    Spaceroy

Earthmom and Barb you are so right!! I was just so upset, my rage is so misdirected and I can only hope you can forgive me for my rude outburst, I guess I have not cycled through the stages of grief yet, You guys are just trying to chat and I go off...very bad form on my part..So please forgive my mis directed anger.

#13   2010/09/15 10:56AM
    Dewlanna

Aww so proud of you guys. That's why I love it here.

Spaceroy, do NOT feel alone in your anger. All of us here are SO angry. And sad. All of us here have ridden the tide together and now look to the unavoidable end. All we can do is hold together. Like a Soap Support Group.

#14   2010/09/16 06:11AM
    Spaceroy

God I was such a loser before....still can't believe I was that nasty....again I am so sorry.

#15   2010/09/16 06:51AM
    Winter Rose

Quote Spaceroy: God I was such a loser before....still can't believe I was that nasty....again I am so sorry.

Don't beat your self up so hard Spaceroy, you have a broken heart and you are hurting , so am I and a lot of others.
    Put your big girl panties on and be brave like the rest of us will have to be tomorrow .
    As for me , I will be crying and blowing snot bubbles every time I think about losing my ATWT family .
    Have your sister e-mail me your address , I've lost it . You can rant and rave all you want to.. to me .

#16   2010/09/16 07:03AM
    Barb G

Quote Spaceroy: God I was such a loser before....still can't believe I was that nasty....again I am so sorry.

You're not a loser, just an angry, grieving fan, like so many of us. You don't have to be sorry for what you wrote. It's how you felt/feel. The fact is, we can all rant till we're blue in the face, but it doesn't change the outcome. Our beloved ATWT ends tomorrow and leaves us all with a tremendous sense of loss at being forced to say good-bye to all of the people we have come to love, and hate, over all these years. No...it's not fair. And, yes, it's pure corporate greed on the part of CBS. Unfortunately, their ain't a damn thing we can do about it. Except to not watch the show taking over our dear friends time slot!!! You can count me in on that one...BIG TIME!!! And you can e-mail me too and rant all you like...I'll rant right along with you. Love to all and keep ATWT alive in your hearts forever!

#17   2010/09/16 07:07AM
    Spaceroy

Your kindness humbles me, thank you for another chance at visiting with you all.

#18   2010/09/16 07:11AM
    Spaceroy

Quote Winter Rose:

Don't beat your self up so hard Spaceroy, you have a broken heart and you are hurting , so am I and a lot of others.
    Put your big girl panties on and be brave like the rest of us will have to be tomorrow .
    As for me , I will be crying and blowing snot bubbles every time I think about losing my ATWT family .

Have your sister e-mail me your address , I've lost it . You can rant and rave all you want to.. to me .

Snot bubbles!!!too funny..Kelroy will for sure do that for us...hate to lose touch forever and ever you know...damn now I'm blowing snot bubbles!!!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list