List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Where is JJ

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Where is JJ

Started by edge of night at 2010/09/13 12:04PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/17 08:14AM, Views: 1557, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2010/09/16 07:21AM
    Re: Where is JJ
    Spaceroy

Quote Earthmom:
    Quote koolgreenakers:
    Quote Spaceroy: They always forget the adopted kids, Just ask Margo about Jeremy ( or was that even his name. remember when Margo and Tom were helping a lady dying of AIDS and they took in her son, I think they adopted him ) And when was the last time they even mentioned Leann? (half toms but still) And what about Lucindas Bianca ?
    Its crazy.

was his name eddie sylva, anyone know?

way back before that even...Eddie Sylva was Margo's boy toy.

no no way back before that even...I think

#12   2010/09/16 01:24PM
    Pisces67

You guys answered lots of ?'s I had THANKS
    If u could, where is Jennifer's son John Dustin? I thought Dusty had custody, has he been mentioned at all lately?

#13   2010/09/16 01:47PM
    calliope

Johnny is with Craig.

#14   2010/09/16 02:00PM
    Earthmom

Quote Pisces67: You guys answered lots of ?'s I had THANKS
    If u could, where is Jennifer's son John Dustin? I thought Dusty had custody, has he been mentioned at all lately?

Johnny is the darling little red-haired boy sitting at the foot of Janet's bed in today's episode. In my imaginary world, he gets to live with Janet and Dusty because at Roseanne's suggestion, Craig was able to 'let him go' just as he let Gabriel go back to Montega. A hotel is no place for him to grow up....Craig will soon realize this.

#15   2010/09/16 07:50PM
    Pisces67

Quote Earthmom:

Johnny is the darling little red-haired boy sitting at the foot of Janet's bed in today's episode. In my imaginary world, he gets to live with Janet and Dusty because at Roseanne's suggestion, Craig was able to 'let him go' just as he let Gabriel go back to Montega. A hotel is no place for him to grow up....Craig will soon realize this.

Thanks calliope and Earthmom, I did see him after I posted. He's been with Craig? Really? Glad he still has ties with Dusty

#16   2010/09/17 08:14AM
    Captain Chaos

Quote Earthmom:

I love your imaginary world...it is beautiful. sob sniff

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list