List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Where is JJ

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Where is JJ

Started by edge of night at 2010/09/13 12:04PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/17 08:14AM, Views: 1458, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2010/09/13 12:04PM
    Where is JJ
    edge of night

For god-sake Carjax is gonna get married again and they don't even talk about JJ Sage says nothing Parker does not say that sounds great let me call JJ......What gives?

#2   2010/09/13 12:12PM
    Re: Where is JJ
    CMath90606

Quote edge of night: For god-sake Carjax is gonna get married again and they don't even talk about JJ Sage says nothing Parker does not say that sounds great let me call JJ......What gives?

I was just going to ask the same question....... We get to see Sage come back from the Summer sleep-over from Hell, but it appears that JJ has disowned Jack and Carly.

#3   2010/09/13 12:31PM
    Earthmom

JJ is apparently a ghost...ancient history...long forgotten in a boarding school in an alternate universe.

Buffyfan recently made reference to the 'revisionist history of the writers'. She got that right. I doubt the current writers ever even heard of JJ...much less thought to include him in discussions regarding his parents' marriage. (Research much?)

I've come to expect a patchwork, disjointed, montage...I'm just rollin' with it. What else can we do?

#4   2010/09/15 09:34AM
    calliope

Emma would be there too! Surely she can leave manic Meg for a couple of days. Isn't Meg supposed to be near Iva?

#5   2010/09/15 11:26AM
    Earthmom

Hey, did you notice? JJ actually got a mention in today's show! Carly asked to be sure someone was taping the wedding for JJ. Whadda ya know.

Can someone help me remember if he was the son that had a psychic connection to Jack....or, was that Parker that knew he was still alive and kept 'feeling' his presence when he was missing and presumed dead. There were 2 Julias in a row...both evil...and I can't keep the storylines straight.

#6   2010/09/15 12:49PM
    calliope

It was Parker that could feel he was alive I think.

#7   2010/09/15 01:12PM
    Spaceroy

They always forget the adopted kids, Just ask Margo about Jeremy ( or was that even his name. remember when Margo and Tom were helping a lady dying of AIDS and they took in her son, I think they adopted him ) And when was the last time they even mentioned Leann? (half toms but still) And what about Lucindas Bianca ?
    Its crazy.

#8   2010/09/15 04:44PM
    koolgreenakers

Quote edge of night: For god-sake Carjax is gonna get married again and they don't even talk about JJ Sage says nothing Parker does not say that sounds great let me call JJ......What gives?

JJ is in boarding school along with daniel emilies son who is also MIA. They could have brought him home for the wedding WTF

#9   2010/09/15 04:45PM
    koolgreenakers

Quote Spaceroy: They always forget the adopted kids, Just ask Margo about Jeremy ( or was that even his name. remember when Margo and Tom were helping a lady dying of AIDS and they took in her son, I think they adopted him ) And when was the last time they even mentioned Leann? (half toms but still) And what about Lucindas Bianca ?
    Its crazy.

was his name eddie sylva, anyone know?

#10   2010/09/15 04:59PM
    Earthmom

Quote koolgreenakers:
    Quote Spaceroy: They always forget the adopted kids, Just ask Margo about Jeremy ( or was that even his name. remember when Margo and Tom were helping a lady dying of AIDS and they took in her son, I think they adopted him ) And when was the last time they even mentioned Leann? (half toms but still) And what about Lucindas Bianca ?
    Its crazy.

was his name eddie sylva, anyone know?

Eddie Sylva was Margo's boy toy.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list